kidpoker playing $50-$100 nl right now

no hard feelings, i didn't actually call you a moron, i just compared your ranting to one.  Take a shot for me DD since its 4:09 am and im sane and like to sleep.
I'll have a glass of champagen for you. Me and the lady gto into it tonight, so I'm goingt to lay off the hard stuff for a bit. Adn by a bit I mean at least a half hour.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..DN's an online donk...not the guy who called off 15k with a flush draw.  DN is the donk.Often times, on a highly coordinated board, where I could be in bad shape against a straight or a set, I like to call off my entire stack with a flush draw.But, hey, that's just me.  "I've got two overs though.."afdshkadhlvamvsdads,man.wqer.w.adfasfSometimes, I really want to slam my dick in a car door. I fully believe it'd be less painful than reading some of the posts on this forum.
Don't do it bro!
Loxo, you're a good guy. You've always looked out for me. I appreciate it. Drink a Foster's for me, you silly little goose.
Guys, I made an ass out of myself and you're not even flaming me.Seriously, what's wrong?Someone, please, say something.
Nah, the only reason i went out of my way to call you a fool is because you were so eager to flame others.You may or may not be a fool. At that moment, definitely.
Guys, I made an ass out of myself and you're not even flaming me.Seriously, what's wrong?Someone, please, say something.
Nah, the only reason i went out of my way to call you a fool is because you were so eager to flame others.You may or may not be a fool. At that moment, definitely.
Eh, I suppose.If I hadn't had a bit of Absolut clouding my vision and read correctly, I would've simply chalked it up to, "Sometimes, we go broke with the second nuts." However, since I did misread it, I went into the, "Christ I get tired of people badgering the guy who runs this site. He is an extraordinary poker player and I don't really give a shit if I come across as a fanboy, I get tired of a bunch of 3/6 heroes ragging on the guy," mode. Which, quite obviously, was the inappropriate and misnformed path, for which, I do apologize."A man admits his mistakes and learns. A fool knows he's mistaken and does it again to prove that fact to everyone else."
Yeah..DN's an online donk...not the guy who called off 15k with a flush draw.  DN is the donk.Often times, on a highly coordinated board, where I could be in bad shape against a straight or a set, I like to call off my entire stack with a flush draw.But, hey, that's just me.  "I've got two overs though.."afdshkadhlvamvsdads,man.wqer.w.adfasfSometimes, I really want to slam my dick in a car door. I fully believe it'd be less painful than reading some of the posts on this forum.
Don't do it bro!
Loxo, you're a good guy. You've always looked out for me. I appreciate it. Drink a Foster's for me, you silly little goose.
Heh, I haven't been called little in a long time.And Fosters tastes like urine.Just sayin' :club:
And Fosters tastes like urine.
Fosters does taste like urine. When I was in college I bought a keg of Fosters once. I had won like 75 bucks in our home game (which incidentally, we were playing NL 7 card stud - I made Aces full of 10s), and boy, did it taste like shit....BenP.S. I know that stud isn't generally played like that, but we were stupid college students who didn't know shit about poker. I mean, this was P.M.M. - pre Moneymaker.
Fosters does taste like urine. When I was in college I bought a keg of Fosters once. I had won like 75 bucks in our home game (which incidentally, we were playing NL 7 card stud - I made Aces full of 10s), and boy, did it taste like censored....BenP.S. I know that stud isn't generally played like that, but we were stupid college students who didn't know censored about poker. I mean, this was P.M.M. - pre Moneymaker.
I believe if you play 5 card stud as a PL game it's called Soko..if that makes ya feel better.
I believe if you play 5 card stud as a PL game it's called Soko..if that makes ya feel better.
I feel fine. This was like in the year 2000, and I didn't know squat back then.
I feel fine. This was like in the year 2000, and I didn't know squat back then.
In 2000, I was playing NL blind man's bluff for drinks of beer. Even when ya lost ya won.Good times.
Heh, I haven't been called little in a long time.And Fosters tastes like urine.Just sayin' :club:
Australians don't drink Fosters.Edit: Australians with self respect or taste don't drink Fosters.It's like sex in a canoe - fucking close to water

This goes to show how important posistion is. Daniel might be able to get away from this if he had the button. Lets say you had K8 spades on that board but were in Stox traders position. You get check raised from 1500 to 5000, you make it 10,000 a big reraise, then he shoves. Can he have anything less than the nut flush? I think Daniel might even get away from it in his position. You check raise to 5000 and get reraised, it indicates the nuts to me almost every time. Well, it's still a rough hand, and lets face it really hard to get away from but I think it's possible. It's definately possible if you have the button.

Fosters does taste like urine. When I was in college I bought a keg of Fosters once. I had won like 75 bucks in our home game (which incidentally, we were playing NL 7 card stud - I made Aces full of 10s), and boy, did it taste like censored....BenP.S. I know that stud isn't generally played like that, but we were stupid college students who didn't know censored about poker. I mean, this was P.M.M. - pre Moneymaker.
Stud used to be commonly played pot-limit. Bob Ciaffone and Stuart Reuben's book Pot-Limit and No-Limit Poker covers it extensively. Could be that it was more common in Europe, not sure. This is certainly before I started playing.
Heh, if your urine tastes like Foster's, I know who's toilet I'm sleeping next to when I visit Australia next time. Just sayin'.
just don't drink out of the tap.
He lost about $7k I think..  But I'm not quite sure.  He was playing really well, and they had a big fish at their table.  then that K high flush hand.
I've played 280 hands total with kidpoker at the 10k and he is down 73,518.Last night we played 191 hands and he was down, 5,919, I_crapout_poo lost 30,226 in 107 hands.edited to add - without the flush hand, DN makes about 20, and I am small.
He lost about $7k I think..  But I'm not quite sure.  He was playing really well, and they had a big fish at their table.  then that K high flush hand.
I've played 280 hands total with kidpoker at the 10k and he is down 73,518.Last night we played 191 hands and he was down, 5,919, I_crapout_poo lost 30,226 in 107 hands.edited to add - without the flush hand, DN makes about 20, and I am small.
are you fingers still crossed ????

A few comments:DrawingDead: I like when you post drunk. Hope everything turned out ok with the lady.Mr. Jones: Even if DN has position he goes all in on that hand. Stoxtrader: I like how you've signed up here to be nice and hope DN keeps playing you.

Tough to muck HU, but if Stox had the K8spades and DN had the AJ spades, do you think that stox could fold? After you get check raised, then you reraise, then you get allined you are usually against the nuts. Notice how stox was even concerned DN had the straight flush...

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess it depends how much the final all-in is for. If we put DN in stox's position I think he still calls with K8s because the chance he's beat is relatively low, there is plenty of money in the pot, and if he plans on being around online poker for a while it lets him get a read on stox to see if he'll do that without the nuts.I only play limit, though...so I might just be way off.