kidpoker playing $50-$100 nl right now

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, DN K-flush vs. other guy's A-flush. I think DN is down about 9,000.

View Previous | Next hand for this table.Texas Hold'em $100-$100 NL (real money), #1,717,695,468Table Providence, 15 Jan 2006 11:39 PM ETSeat 3: KidPoker ($34,057.75 in chips)Seat 4: stoxtrader4 ($26,816.25 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSstoxtrader4 posts blind ($50), KidPoker posts blind ($100).PRE-FLOPstoxtrader4 bets $250, KidPoker calls $200.FLOP [board cards 6S,4D,5S ]KidPoker checks, stoxtrader4 bets $500, KidPoker calls $500.TURN [board cards 6S,4D,5S,2S ]KidPoker checks, stoxtrader4 bets $1,500, KidPoker bets $5,000, stoxtrader4 bets $10,000, KidPoker bets $28,257.75 and is all-in, stoxtrader4 calls $14,516.25 and is all-in.RIVER [board cards 6S,4D,5S,2S,3S ]SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ KS,8S ]stoxtrader4 shows [ AS,JS ]KidPoker wins $7,241.50, stoxtrader4 wins $53,631.50.SUMMARYDealer: stoxtrader4Pot: $60,874, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, bets $34,057.75, collects $7,241.50, net -$26,816.25stoxtrader4, bets $26,816.25, collects $53,631.50, net $26,815.25

Yeah..DN's an online donk...not the guy who called off 15k with a flush draw. DN is the donk.Often times, on a highly coordinated board, where I could be in bad shape against a straight or a set, I like to call off my entire stack with a flush draw.But, hey, that's just me. "I've got two overs though.."afdshkadhlvamvsdads,man.wqer.w.adfasfSometimes, I really want to slam my dick in a car door. I fully believe it'd be less painful than reading some of the posts on this forum.

Yeah..DN's an online donk...not the guy who called off 15k with a flush draw.  DN is the donk.Often times, on a highly coordinated board, where I could be in bad shape against a straight or a set, I like to call off my entire stack with a flush draw.But, hey, that's just me.  "I've got two overs though.."afdshkadhlvamvsdads,man.wqer.w.adfasfSometimes, I really want to slam my dick in a car door. I fully believe it'd be less painful than reading some of the posts on this forum.
You're a fool.Please read the hand history again.Then, re-evaluate typing before you think.
Yeah..DN's an online donk...not the guy who called off 15k with a flush draw.  DN is the donk.Often times, on a highly coordinated board, where I could be in bad shape against a straight or a set, I like to call off my entire stack with a flush draw.But, hey, that's just me.  "I've got two overs though.."afdshkadhlvamvsdads,man.wqer.w.adfasfSometimes, I really want to slam my dick in a car door. I fully believe it'd be less painful than reading some of the posts on this forum.
Don't do it bro!

reread the hand history, and post again.edit: damnit, beat by like 10000 people who felt like dd was also ranting like a complete moron for no reason when in fact he was wrong and DN was drawing dead when the money went in.

reread the hand history, and post again.edit:  damnit, beat by like 10000 people who felt like dd was also ranting like a complete moron for no reason when in fact he was wrong and DN was drawing dead when the money went in.
Heh..Yeah.Good point.Vodka + Posting = Ignorant Posts.
You're a fool.Please read the hand history again.Then, re-evaluate typing before you think.
I'm a fool, or I misread a hand history?One of the two, or possibly both.