Since Travis isn't DN's assistant anymore...

Hi Patty!!!!!!Just wanted to welcome you here and let you know that if you ever need anything, just let me know...(now I'm getting a little suspicious about the ignore user option...)
Responding so you don't feel ignored! lol Thank you for the welcome and I might take you up on that! lol :wink:
whew...scared me for a while...The last time I was greeted with that much silence, I had accidently carried a Corona into my AA meeting...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patty-Please tell me what exactly that is in your avatar. It's been making me laugh all night. :wink:
haha, I just took a closer look at it. I'm curious if it's what I think it is :shock: :club:
Patty-Please tell me what exactly that is in your avatar. It's been making me laugh all night. :wink:
haha, I just took a closer look at it. I'm curious if it's what I think it is :shock: :club:
I believe it is. :D
I believe it is. :D
is somebody eating a chocolate starfish?
I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say. Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up. For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
Thank You very much Daniel, I will do that.
I just went back a reread your original post. Is there anything you haven't won from Daniel yet? Next are you getting his car or maybe Mushu?
lol, well... I don't have a t-shirt yet (but I will be getting a DN Hockey Jersey from the Negreanu Open)... maybe I'll go for the car some other time...
I won the autographed shirt.The prize money you won from all those tourney's may be enough to win the ebay auction.
I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say.  Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up.  For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
Thank You very much Daniel, I will do that.
I just went back a reread your original post. Is there anything you haven't won from Daniel yet? Next are you getting his car or maybe Mushu?
lol, well... I don't have a t-shirt yet (but I will be getting a DN Hockey Jersey from the Negreanu Open)... maybe I'll go for the car some other time...
I won the autographed shirt.The prize money you won from all those tourney's may be enough to win the ebay auction.
email me the tournament name and what place you came in for the prize. thanks!
I rode a stick-horse from Tulsa to Salisaw to go the horse races once...was so tired when I got there, I felt like I had walked the whole way...lost to boot
POTD

welcome patty. hope you enjoy your stay here at the FCP lounge. if you ever need anything, just let me know. I got all the "hook-ups".btw, when i become a famous successful poker player, would you be interested in an assistant job? :lol: i'll pay you 50% more what daniel pays you now. teneight

welcome patty. hope you enjoy your stay here at the FCP lounge. if you ever need anything, just let me know. I got all the "hook-ups".btw, when i become a famous successful poker player, would you be interested in an assistant job? :club: i'll pay you 50% more what daniel pays you now. teneight
Maybe Patty can come up with some swag for the FCPFC team winners. :wink: GO team SF Kid