Since Travis isn't DN's assistant anymore...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Patty. Nice to have ya around.How 'bout some background? Interests, college if any, etc? Hometown?Welcome, and beware the trolls!
Wow, well, I grew up in Oklahoma. I was born in Thailand, (half white/half Thai). I went to college at Oklahoma State University. Tried to be a Physician Assistant but couldn't pass Organic Chemistry. So there went that. I am 31. Daniel and I are both the same age, the same sign as we are both Leo's and in the Chinese Calendar, we are both Lions. It was kinda weird when we discovered that. I am single, never married, and no kids. No, I am not ugly! Just haven't found the right person. I have one younger brother. He is married with a daughter. He lives here in Vegas. My mother and step father live here too. We are all very close. I am a huge poker fan.In my past jobs, I have been a receptionist in most of them. So this job fit me well. Not sure what else to say other than, Mushu and I get along really well too! :wink:
Hey Patty. Nice to have ya around.How 'bout some background? Interests, college if any, etc? Hometown?Welcome, and beware the trolls!
Wow, well, I grew up in Oklahoma. I was born in Thailand, (half white/half Thai). I went to college at Oklahoma State University. Tried to be a Physician Assistant but couldn't pass Organic Chemistry. So there went that. I am 31. Daniel and I are both the same age, the same sign as we are both Leo's and in the Chinese Calendar, we are both Lions. It was kinda weird when we discovered that. I am single, never married, and no kids. No, I am not ugly! Just haven't found the right person. I have one younger brother. He is married with a daughter. He lives here in Vegas. My mother and step father live here too. We are all very close. I am a huge poker fan.In my past jobs, I have been a receptionist in most of them. So this job fit me well. Not sure what else to say other than, Mushu and I get along really well too! :wink:
Mushu like's you 'cause you're half white...

I was reserving judgment on you Patty, until I saw your reply to the one asking for more info."I am single, never married, and no kids. No, I am not ugly! Just haven't found the right person. "That made me laugh. I hope you like your new job.Just remember, it entails dealing with all of us here, as well as the Miamiairport calling wanting to know if you know why a guy has 300,000 dollars stuffed into a hockey duffel bag. :club:

Welcome Patty! DN is lucky to have Lori and you looking out for him and his busy schedule. I am of course insanely jealous of you. Idaho is right, it's nice to have some more girls around here.
Welcome Patty. As jealous as we all are of you....I'll say it.....I'm more jealous of Lori (DN is just too cute !)Do you play poker also ?

Welcome Patty!Hopefully in the not too distant future, we'll have to have some corespondence because I'll have won something. Yeah... I like winning things. Especially trips to Vegas. Those are nice.... If you have any power to rig things... Feel free. I won't say a word. That's all. :club:

Thanks for your candor to my question. Quite refreshing for this forum of late, although most here are always thoughtful and decent.Sure sounds like you and D are destined to be a successful team.Best of luck to you! :-)

I was reserving judgment on you Patty, until I saw your reply to the one asking for more info."I am single, never married, and no kids. No, I am not ugly! Just haven't found the right person. "That made me laugh. I hope you like your new job.Just remember, it entails dealing with all of us here, as well as the Miamiairport calling wanting to know if you know why a guy has 300,000 dollars stuffed into a hockey duffel bag. :club:
Hi BB!Glad I past your test! Yes, the Miami thing was kinda crazy, but hey, what can you do? Are you kidding me with the job?! Of course I love it! :wink:
Welcome Patty!Hopefully in the not too distant future, we'll have to have some corespondence because I'll have won something. Yeah... I like winning things. Especially trips to Vegas. Those are nice.... If you have any power to rig things... Feel free. I won't say a word. That's all. :club:
ditto
Welcome Patty! DN is lucky to have Lori and you looking out for him and his busy schedule. I am of course insanely jealous of you. Idaho is right, it's nice to have some more girls around here.
Welcome Patty. As jealous as we all are of you....I'll say it.....I'm more jealous of Lori (DN is just too cute !)Do you play poker also ?
Yes, I do play poker. Only online though. Building up the guts to play live. I thought about doing the protege contest , but hey, thought that would be unfair against you guys...lol :wink:
Thanks for your candor to my question. Quite refreshing for this forum of late, although most here are always thoughtful and decent.Sure sounds like you and D are destined to be a successful team.Best of luck to you! :-)
thank you nutzbuster! :wink:
Patty has already has started the pm dna4ever thing too, this is ridiculous, she even calls my cellphone, slow down woman! :wink:
Hi dna4ever;Well, I want to make sure I get your stuff out to ya. You need to email me with last weeks winner. lol....working on the other list you gave me too. lol I mean business! :wink:
Patty has already has started the pm dna4ever thing too, this is ridiculous, she even calls my cellphone, slow down woman! :wink:
Hi dna4ever;Well, I want to make sure I get your stuff out to ya. You need to email me with last weeks winner. lol....working on the other list you gave me too. lol I mean business! :wink:
check your fcp message box, i responded to you over an hour ago woman! *chop chop* ps - no telling everyone about my southern accent
check your fcp message box, i responded to you over an hour ago woman! *chop chop* ps - no telling everyone about my southern accent
I sent you a reply already too! lol
:drool: :dance:
oh how cute :evil:
Patty, can you respond to the e-mail I sent last Wed about the trip I won? Thanks.
Chris;Can you send it to me again?! daniel@fullcontactpoker.comput in what you won, what tournament, your name and addressthanks! :wink:
Patty, can you respond to the e-mail I sent last Wed about the trip I won? Thanks.
Chris;Can you send it to me again?! daniel@fullcontactpoker.comput in what you won, what tournament, your name and addressthanks! :wink:
All sent, thanks for the quick answer...
All sent, thanks for the quick answer...
No problem Chris! Thank you for understanding! :wink:
oh how cute :evil:
bwahahahaha you know you are sooooo mine, i :club: missidahoPS 30 days til our Vegas trip, wooohoooo!