Since Travis isn't DN's assistant anymore...

I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say. Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up. For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
If Patty ever decides to go AWOL, Im your man. Free golf lessons included. Im sick of these hurricanes.
You talking about the physical hurricanes, or the Miami Hurricanes?
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can send you an autographed hat
I'd love one, but my head's to big for base ball hats. You'd have to special order a size 8 and 1/4
Are you kidding me?I'm 7 3/8, and I thought it was ginormous. My God, man.
No offense DD, but how much of that is hair ?
My head is currently shaved, and even when it's not I have very flat, bodiless hair.When I was in high school, I was a student assistent in the counciler's office, and got the opportunity to look through my permenent file (the infamous) there wasn't much in it, but there was this one page. I was a half sized litted sheet of paper, dated from when I was in kindergarder. All it had on it was the measure of my head in centemeters, and a note that it was in the 98 percentile. So preatty much giants, people with water on the brain and the kid from mask are the only people with larger heads tham me. IE people with genetic disorders.In college, people from my dorm called me "Hed" as in from So I married an axe murder.. Hed! Pants. NOW!.My head truly is like sputnik.

Also, when I was in high school band, the only hats they had were extra large, which were much too small. So they cut the back of it, so it could kinda sqeeze onto my head, and then measured my head. They sent back a tripple extra large. No one in my high school band ( 250 plus kids) even wore a double.I was elected may day king of my high school ( which pretty much only my high school does. It's a popluarity vote, basically) and you get crowned.. Needless to say the results were rather comical when thety crowned me, and the crown was more of a yamika than a hat.

I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say. Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up. For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
Thank You very much Daniel, I will do that.
I just went back a reread your original post. Is there anything you haven't won from Daniel yet? Next are you getting his car or maybe Mushu?
That reminds me, when was the last Mushu post?He'll be upset if he suspects that he'll be the next prize that DN is giving away.

You were in the band, ]you have a head of a complete freak, you worked in the counselors office, as a volunteerand you won a popularity contest???? How is life in Idaho?Also could you show us your yearbook photo? You know...the one that says your the assistant captain of the Rocket Club

You were in the band, ]you have a head of a complete freak, you worked in the counselors office, as a volunteerand you won a popularity contest???? How is life in Idaho?Also could you show us your yearbook photo? You know...the one that says your the assistant captain of the Rocket Club
close, I'm from Nebraska, I'll address your points..1) I was in band in high school ( which started, for some strange reason in my town sophmore year, instead of freasman. juinor high was 7-9) because my sophmore year, the marching band was to appear in the rose parade, and I'd never been to california, so I wanted to go. I actually ended up having fun in the band. Not particularlly cool, but it was fun, and stuff like that looks good in a college resume2) I do have the head of a freak, yes.3) It wasn't a voluteer thing. It was so I didn't have to take a normal class. My school had these things where you could be teacher's assistants, so I did it in the councilor's office, 'cause i got along well with one of them who had taught a different class of mine. You become a teacher's assistent so you can screw off for a period. Everyone who could do it, did.4) yeah, I know it seems improable. But I was a very social, friendly guy who got along with everyone in high school, jocks, nerds, stoners, freaks. I liked every body, and treated ( most) everyone with respect and was friendly. I found out from a girl on the Student council, who was on the prom committee, that I was voted prom king, but was ineligable to be it due to already being may day king. She was bitter, 'cause she was my prop date, and wanted to go with the king. I am bitter, because no one knows what a stupid may day king is at all, and sayign "prom king" is alot more impressive.. in the times you want to relive high school glory, that is.5) My high school's Nickname was the Rockets, so the "rocket club" has a different connotation than it normally would for that kind of thing. I was the president of the national honor society, however. Will that work?

In further explaination of my head size, it really doesn't look THAT much bigger in proportion to the rest of my body. I'm six foot five, and I have size 52 shoulders. I'm built like an offensive lineman, just massive, so It doesn't look THAT out of proportion. It does a little, because my head is gianonmous. But it's not like I'm this skinny little guy with a giant melon that his neck can't support.

He cries himself to sleep on his giant pillow..... He's another Head side not. The kid who played hed went to my college ( northwestern). I heard from his frat brothers that he HATED to be called hed. He was this rather pretensious drama major who was drunk on his own dictoral power in school, which was kinda funny. I didn't ever meet him till my juinor ( his senior) year, where I was at a party at his house, and I smoked weed with him. Yes, that's right. I smoked weed, with HEED.The whole time I wanted to punch him for helping stick me with a terrible nick name, but I knew about his thing about being called Heed. And for those of you wondering, his head is not that big at all in real life, my head kicks his heads ass.

I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say.  Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up.  For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
If Patty ever decides to go AWOL, Im your man. Free golf lessons included. Im sick of these hurricanes.
hey man.....it would have to to be a canadian next...I really hate these Canadian wintersI can ship things with the best of em!!1800purolator !
I have hired a new assistant named Patty and she is "on the ball" as they say.  Travis left several loose ends untied and we are trying to them up.  For now, you can e-mail daniel@fullcontactpoker.com with your information and Patty will get right on it.
Is she Hot?(jk)
Thank You very much Daniel, I will do that.
I just went back a reread your original post. Is there anything you haven't won from Daniel yet? Next are you getting his car or maybe Mushu?
Hmm.... is WKTSWAY African American? If so, the car might work better than Mushu.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...rt_from=&ucat=&
Is she Hot?(jk)
Hi all! It is me Patty; Daniel's new assistant. I just wanted to officially introduce myself and say hello to everyone! I am getting a chuckle at all the posts. But yes, as Daniel says, send an email to daniel@fullcontactpoker.com and I will get your prizes right out to you guys. Sorry for the delay...Thank you all for understanding and patience through this transition! By the way...I LOVE MY JOB! lolTake Care,Patty :wink:
Is she Hot?(jk)
Hi all! It is me Patty; Daniel's new assistant. I just wanted to officially introduce myself and say hello to everyone! I am getting a chuckle at all the posts. But yes, as Daniel says, send an email to daniel@fullcontactpoker.com and I will get your prizes right out to you guys. Sorry for the delay...Thank you all for understanding and patience through this transition! By the way...I LOVE MY JOB! lolTake Care,Patty :wink:
Hey patty!! Welcome to FCP!!
Is she Hot?(jk)
Hey patty!! Welcome to FCP!!
Thanks BigD!! :wink:
Is she Hot?(jk)
Nice to meet you Patty. I hope you spend some time here in the forum, we need more women here. By the way... we'd love to have your job too. :wink:

Welcome Patty! DN is lucky to have Lori and you looking out for him and his busy schedule. I am of course insanely jealous of you. Idaho is right, it's nice to have some more girls around here.

Is she Hot?(jk)
Nice to meet you Patty. I hope you spend some time here in the forum, we need more women here. By the way... we'd love to have your job too. :wink:
Hi MissIdaho!Thanks for the kind words! I agree, more girls in here wouldn't hurt huh?! Trust me, I know...I can't believe I got my dream job either. I wont let Daniel or you guys down! Don't hesitate to contact me ok?! :wink:
Welcome Patty!  DN is lucky to have Lori and you looking out for him and his busy schedule.  I am of course insanely jealous of you.  Idaho is right, it's nice to have some more girls around here.
Hi Nikki!Thanks! The job has been great! And having Daniel as my boss is unbelievable!...Lori and him have been great! Thank you all for your support! :wink:
Is she Hot?(jk)
Thank You very much Patty! Welcome to FCP!