worst tv character

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire cast of My Brother and Me.If you don't remember, it was a show on Nickelodeon about 10 years ago. All black kids, and none of them could act at all.
I liked that show. I knew it was cheesy, but I didn't care. I also liked The Power Rangers, which was maybe the cheesiest show ever.
What are you attacking me for, KK?Why so aggressive?Are you a Steelers fan? Are you just trying to kick me while I'm down?
I'm not a Steelers fan. I actually picked Indy to win..but I wasn't going for either team really. Just saying you shouldn't blame the kicker so much...horrendus playcalling made that FG MUCH MUCH MUCH more difficult than it should have been. 46 yard FG is a pretty good sized kick.

Raven. Played by that hysterical black girl that used to be in the Cosby show when she was a kid. She's like a female Steve Urkel only worse, because it's even less acceptable now that it was then.

Raven. Played by that hysterical black girl that used to be in the Cosby show when she was a kid. She's like a female Steve Urkel only worse, because it's even less acceptable now that it was then.
Was she that really young one who appeared on the end of the show? She was the Cosby's Oliver... man, that show jumped the shark when they brought that btch in. I also hated mary kate and ashley's character on Full house. God, they were obnoxious little troll dolls back then.
Was she that really young one who appeared on the end of the show? She was the Cosby's Oliver... man, that show jumped the shark when they brought that btch in. I also hated mary kate and ashley's character on Full house. God, they were obnoxious little troll dolls back then.
damn how could I forget Dave Coulier?Cut It Out!