post videos here! funny, sick, or interesting!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread guys. Just keep in mind not to violate any of the forum rules. That means no nudity... so be careful. Please also make sure the violent stuff doesn't go to far.
Actually, this was brought up in the hideout last night, so I figured I would get clarification:Is a link posted with a warning of nudity acceptable? I said no, but I figured I would ask.
Good thread guys. Just keep in mind not to violate any of the forum rules. That means no nudity... so be careful. Please also make sure the violent stuff doesn't go to far.
Actually, this was brought up in the hideout last night, so I figured I would get clarification:Is a link posted with a warning of nudity acceptable? I said no, but I figured I would ask.
Any member found posting content or images containing nudity, sexual references, or any other derogatory content or images will be banned without notice. This includes linking to other resources containing such material such as websites, newsgroups, or other content feeds.Golden, you are right. The answer is no. In fact, the warning should be a clear indicator NOT to post it. Keep in mind guys, this forum is linked to a business. If it is not work appropriate than it is not appropriate for here.
Any member found posting content or images containing nudity, sexual references, or any other derogatory content or images will be banned without notice. This includes linking to other resources containing such material such as websites, newsgroups, or other content feeds.Golden, you are right. The answer is no. In fact, the warning should be a clear indicator NOT to post it. Keep in mind guys, this forum is linked to a business. If it is not work appropriate than it is not appropriate for here.
Fair Enough. We keep it clean in the Hideout so no worries.
That's what I thought. Thanks for the clarification.
ok then, I have a REclarification question...Can you link to a video or page, that does NOT contain violence or nudity, BUT the user could then find links on THAT page that WOULD take them to such things. For instance, Ebaums World is a great site for videos, but one could find nudity or violence if looking hard.
I honestly believe this video deserves its own thread... my cheecks really hurt after watching this one
Brave lad. He will surprise the wrong person and his day will end badly :!: