supernova in only 2 weeks!!!!!

Stars has anounced that someone has hit Supernova level in their VIP program.He would of had to get 100,000 FPPs in only 2 week.Wow

my guess is it was probably Hallingol, multi tables 10-20 for like 6-8 hours a day. That still means he would have had to play 100,000 hands in 2 weeks, since i think at those levels you get 1 point per pot. Pretty hossly.

vienna1elky.jpgDaaah,  uun'd I vant to get some new superrr amazing sunglasses zat match my superrr amazing died hair,  uuned some new fraggenlaggens for my boyfriend
:club::D:D
vienna1elky.jpgDaaah, uun'd I vant to get some new superrr amazing sunglasses zat match my superrr amazing died hair, uuned some new fraggenlaggens for my boyfriend
:club::D:D
I could play 432984389 hands if I lived in a country where the sun doesn't come out for 6 months at a time.

Ya the FPPs come in faster but the VPPs that you need to go up in levels always come in at the same rate.

Ya the FPPs come in faster but the VPPs that you need to go up in levels always come in at the same rate.
"1 VIP Player Points (VPP) are earned just like Frequent Player Points (FPP). You earn one VPP for each FPP you earn playing in a cash game at PokerStars. If you are a tournament player you earn five VPPs for every $1 in tournament fees you pay."You don't get the bonuses when you move up levels?
"1 VIP Player Points (VPP) are earned just like Frequent Player Points (FPP). You earn one VPP for each FPP you earn playing in a cash game at PokerStars. If you are a tournament player you earn five VPPs for every $1 in tournament fees you pay."You don't get the bonuses when you move up levels?
You still only "earn" them one at a time the extra FPPs are bonus not earned. No bonus VPPs.
vienna1elky.jpgDaaah, uun'd I vant to get some new superrr amazing sunglasses zat match my superrr amazing died hair, uuned some new fraggenlaggens for my boyfriend
i bet his life is exciting and fulfilling.