aussie million coverage

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,long time lurker first time poster,Aussie millions coverage can be found @http://www.pokernetwork.com.au/Nnoticeboard_topic.cfmWhich is a poker forum for Australia, Here is a link for the main coverage thread and a photo of daniel N in the poker room.http://www.pokernetwork.com.au/Nnoticeboar...Summary_ID=4701CheersHope you follow the actionDaniel G

Hi all,long time lurker first time poster,Aussie millions coverage can be found @http://www.pokernetwork.com.au/Nnoticeboard_topic.cfmWhich is a poker forum for Australia, Here is a link for the main coverage thread and a photo of daniel N in the poker room.http://www.pokernetwork.com.au/Nnoticeboar...Summary_ID=4701CheersHope you follow the actionDaniel G
thx 4 the link.
The first player has been eliminated in the biggest poker tournament in Australian history - young Shane Moran had 77, Mick the Hoon had AA and US pro Doug Lee had J8 - the flop was dealt 7-9-T (rainbow) - a flopped set for Shane and a flopped straight for Doug. An Ace on the turn gave Mick top set. This created a 3-way all-in.A blank on the river couldn't help Shane or Mick and Doug tripled up. Mick is still in, albeit short-stacked. Doug Lee has a large stack now, and Shane Moran is the unlucky first player eliminated.
WHAT A DONK
The first player has been eliminated in the biggest poker tournament in Australian history - young Shane Moran had 77, Mick the Hoon had AA and US pro Doug Lee had J8 - the flop was dealt 7-9-T (rainbow) - a flopped set for Shane and a flopped straight for Doug. An Ace on the turn gave Mick top set. This created a 3-way all-in.A blank on the river couldn't help Shane or Mick and Doug tripled up. Mick is still in, albeit short-stacked. Doug Lee has a large stack now, and Shane Moran is the unlucky first player eliminated.
WHAT A DONK
i must be missing who the donk is here...

doug leehes a luckbox.and hes canadian, not us.you can search his name on here, theres been lots of threads about him

WHAT A DONK
i must be missing who the donk is here...
who said it was Doug Lee bc some1 posted on here earlier giving the same exact hand details and they said that it was Toto Leonidas with the J8.. i guess they look the same but im curious bc i like Toto and hate Doug Lee lol
yeah, waht a donk...getting allin with the nuts....only loismustdie folds there :club:
i dont think he was specicly talking bout that hand...what was he even doing in the hand anyways?...im sure there were raises preflop from the AA or 77...maybe he was suited?
yeah, waht a donk...getting allin with the nuts....only loismustdie folds there :club:
i dont think he was specicly talking bout that hand...what was he even doing in the hand anyways?...im sure there were raises preflop from the AA or 77...maybe he was suited?
haha i just thought about that.. their had to be alot of action preflop and he was in with J8 lol

daniels looking really small stacked ~ he has tough table with tony bloom to his right~ doesnt seem like DN can get anything going ~daniels stack is about 5k with the av being 21000

haha i just thought about that.. their had to be alot of action preflop and he was in with J8 lol
maybe J8 are his "magic" numbers and letters...that guy is a joke.

A little drama at the TV table (43) where Daniel N. and Tony Bloom are sitting. One player at the table showed his opponent pocket Aces and they checked each other for 3 streets till showdown. Daniel called the floor, and the player was penalised ten minutes for soft-playing. When he returned, he was steaming. Daniel raised 5000, steaming player raised over the top (amount unknown), Tony Bloom RE-RAISES over the top. Daniel laughs, says "WOW!" and folds. Steaming player calls. Flop J-9-7 (rainbow - one spade). Steaming player donk-bets, Tony pushes all-in. Steaming player calls. Tony Bloom shows KK and steaming player shows ATss for A high (runner-runner flush and gutshot draws). Turn spade. River spade and Tony Bloom takes a massive hit with pocket Kings - steaming player doubles through with runner-runner flush.Typo my guess on DN's raise since they are at 100- 200 blinds- great decision to cal floor on the slow play. That kind of stuff does not belong in a tournament.

A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
yoyo's sig made me laugh out loud...
Yeah that cracked me up too!
A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
yoyo's sig made me laugh out loud...
Yeah that cracked me up too!
are they going to air this in the states? and if so, do u know when?

My guess is that is is going to air in the states, i think WPT? DN does not play an tournament that is not on tv anymore, and I imagine that many of these pros are the same way. Mike Sexton playing makes me think WPT.