funny or disgusting? you be the judge!

So i stay in last night because i wanted to log a few hours online playing some poker while my roommate went out with some of the guys. He comes home around 3 am and is hammered. Right on, good job! Too bad i missed a good time. About 15 minutes after he got home, i hear a bunch of banging around and grunting noises. It sounded like he was puking in the hall so i went to see. I got to the hall and the bathroom door was wide open and he was squating over the floor with his pants around his ankles. I turned and went back into my room while being like, " are you alright man?" He said everything was fine and that was that. About 30 minutes later i go to take a piss and I walk into the bathroom and there is piss and crap everywhere, even tracked through the house. I was disgusted and went and pissed off the balcony. He didn't even know what had happened. When I told him he was amazed and confused. When he saw it he was even more confused because he didn't remember. He cleaned it all up this morning right away completely disgusted with himself, but what the hell. Something to laugh about i guess.

At least he was cool and cleaned it up promptly.Story would have been better if you learn how to bypass the swear filter. :club:
sorry i didn't think that they would censor the word p-i-s-s