teneights back...back again!**

I'm officially back to FCP. I didn't post here for one week. I lurked every once in a while, but if anyone wants to fill me in on anything interesting that happened in the past week, please do so btw, I saw the FCPFC schedule. I'm playing week 2. Can't wait Teneight

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back dude, good to see you honored the bet...oh wait, my bad, you were too much of a p*ssy to live up to your own bet. What a jopke
FYP
I dont share the venom most of the people have for teneight but I agree with my nemesis here, only I corrected his spelling

hey teneight...weren't you making fun of me because I didn't have the "balls" to accept a bet with you where I would put my posting rights on the line??? HAHAHAHAHHAHA..OWNED!!hey, let's make a bet. Oakland Raiders won't win six games next year. If I win, you send me $1,000. If you win, I laugh, say, "oh, it wasn't a serious joke," and then I'll take a one day break from posting? Do you have the balls to accept this deal???

two the couple(kowboykoop and longshanks), don giovanni and I agreed on a deal, which was not to post for a week. sorrynorton...don't worry, i'll try and carry the load if you dont do wellgl

two the couple(kowboykoop and longshanks), don giovanni and I agreed on a deal, which was not to post for a week. sorrynorton...don't worry, i'll try and carry the load if you dont do wellgl
you only agreed to that deal after you made it clear that you would not leave. You should be gone and you know it. What a schoolgirl little baby you are....talking all big about how you are "putting it all on the line" and then you lose and puss out. HAHAHA, I will NEVER be forgetting about this one....hehe..you are pathetic?? Also, what about the bet I offered you??

kowboykoop hasn't changed.next?. seriously, i skimmed over every post you made, and will do so from now on. you clearly have nothing to add to this forumbtw, did the kc chiefs make the playoffs this season? teneight

kowboykoop hasn't changed.next?.  seriously, i skimmed over every post you made, and will do so from now on. you clearly have nothing to add to this forumbtw, did the kc chiefs make the playoffs this season?  teneight
did you LOSE a bet in which the loser would never post on FCP again??(Hint: the answer is yes)also, I add one crucial thing to this forum. Hilariosity.

kowboykoop has a problem, and i feel sorry for him. he needs attention in a bad way. he wants to argue with anyone who dosent agree with him, and wont stop until he is right. the other person will slowly just give up because you could never win with koop. he's like that lady that everyone knows who just wont shut up. just ignore them and let them have their way. he isn't significant in life and just by reading his posts, i feel bad for him. seriously koop, get some help. teneight

yeah i did. don gio give me the option to change it to a week after I made up an extremely weak excuse to stick around by saying that the bet really wasn't a "serious" bet. Boy, that was really pathetic, but I gotta do whatever I gotta do in order to keep my only outlet of social interaction alive. I gladly took it.  good luck:wink wink:
CYP (corrected your post)
KowboyKoop is right. I did initiate a bet to lose my rights, but then when I lost, I completely pussed out. Oh well, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a p*ssy a long time ago.teneight
FYPTWISB (Fixed Your Post To What It Should Be)
koop give it up, he obviously aint leaving, lets go hijack some OTC threads calling each other redneck and alabama man from south park
I know he actually won't leave, I just enjoy reminding him because it was HIM that would make fun of me for not accepting a wager with him on the Texas/USC game..and then he initiates a wager and loses and weakly backs out. SO...I'm just gonna hold it over his head forever.