what did you have for dinner?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey Sub, Diet Pepsi and Chips from D'Angelos

:club: all the Dominos in southern Illinois suck donkey balls...Marion, West Frankfort, Carbondale, Herrin...it doesn't matter they all suckanyway I had a pork roast and potatoes au gratin...that's good shit Maynard
99% of all people in this world hate dominos, I'm one of the 1% that doesn't.

D'Angelos was apparently lunch, cause now I am having Hamburger and Onion pizza at work

Tonight will be a salad with grilled chicken and a couple of well done garlic breads

The fair is intown , so I went to have some carny food and I had.... GYROS!!!!I hadn't had a Gyro in years.. it was skompy on meat, too little sauce, no side order of that white sauce to dip it into, kinda a let down, but it was real lamb, which I'll give them bonus points for.

The fair is intown , so I went to have some carny food and I had.... GYROS!!!!I hadn't had a Gyro in years.. it was skompy on meat, too little sauce, no side order of that white sauce to dip it into, kinda a let down, but it was real lamb, which I'll give them bonus points for.
You killed a lamb? Sinner!
There is no substitute for a quality gyro :club:

Tonight was a chicken finger dinner, with fries

So far it is just a cheeseburger that I regret - but I'm thinking about some Applebees....

Mushroom burger. Not bad. Roommate now has a hot, nice, vegan roommate.
did you just call yourself hot and nice?my roommate's roommate is really smart, sexy and cool.and he has a huge f'ing wang

Applebee's happened - some delicious grilled chicken and mashed potatos