what did you have for dinner?

The buffalo snackers suck...badly. It tastes like they just dipped the chicken in flavorless hot sauce. There is nothing Buffalo about them, no Franks Red Hot, no butter, nothing.
Figures, around here KFC sucks in general. All of them are very dirty and ran by dumb ignorant trashy people. Popeye's is the only way to go for chicken!
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to get something different tonight at work.... maybe a calzone

Figures, around here KFC sucks in general. All of them are very dirty and ran by dumb ignorant trashy people. Popeye's is the only way to go for chicken!
Popeye's chicken is the shiznitsorry couldn't resist, but alas the one in Carbondale is long gone :club:

I ended up having Grilled Chicken, Broccoli (!!!1!!) and rice

I was bored today so I was in the kitchen all day. I had parsely buttered potatoes with rosemary chicken and a nice antipasta salad. for desert the choices were endless. I went on a baking kick so I had tiramisu, bucklava, chocolate cake, chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.

I was bored today so I was in the kitchen all day. I had parsely buttered potatoes with rosemary chicken and a nice antipasta salad. for desert the choices were endless. I went on a baking kick so I had tiramisu, bucklava, chocolate cake, chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.
tiramisu...num numa true Italian delight

Turkey and Mashed Potatoes

Ra Sushi!!! Miso Soup, Dragon Rolls, Unago, and Sake!!!

Tonight I am having Sun Chips and Diet Pepsi. Now that's dinner.