what did you have for dinner?

King Taco-4 carne asada tacos with green sauce.... for those of you not from CA, you have to try it when you're in town. it's like the IN-NOUT of mexican food. :-)
Yup, yup. They just opened one in pico rivera too.Anyway, KFC tonight-2 snackers-potato wedges-med. pexsi (pepsi)
LMAO!!! my cousin comes down from Ontario every 2 weeks and wants to go to that one. the first few times we waited like 45 mins. now we order on the phone and pick that sh*t up....LOL
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, actually, king-taco is like the mcdonalds of mexican food. you have to go to a real mexican resturant to get the true and best tasting mexican food in Ca.king-taco= a mcdonalds version of mexican food

nah, actually, king-taco is like the mcdonalds of mexican food. you have to go to a real mexican resturant to get the true and best tasting mexican food in Ca.king-taco= a mcdonalds version of mexican food
looks like i'm a whitewashed mexican....LOL

nah, that's just my opinion. i go there every so often and i see a lot of real mexican people there all the time. i just tried their carne asada burrito and i wasnt a big fan since they didn't smash their damn beans! loli should probably try something else, like tacos or tortas. anyways, what do you suggest Pay4USC? anything good at king taco since i have only tried 1 burritoteneight

nah, that's just my opinion. i go there every so often and i see a lot of real mexican people there all the time. i just tried their carne asada burrito and i wasnt a big fan since they didn't smash their damn beans! loli should probably try something else, like tacos or tortas. anyways, what do you suggest Pay4USC? anything good at king taco since i have only tried 1 burritoteneight
Carne asada tacos are good, but you need like 4 of them
all meat carne asada...chile, onions & guacamole only :-)

It's Thursday and tonight I am thinking......meatloaf.

Lamb cutlets, with broccoli beans and carrots.Simply delicious.
My grandma visited Australia and said the lamb was the best she ever had! One of my favs with an old dirty bottle of red Bordeux.
it's hard to keep up with this one on the weekends....good bump.Pollo bowl combo with no beans from El Pollo Loco.
Yeah, I knowI thought this one might of gotten deleted too :club:
so, I'm about to go make some pasta.Which sauce should I use...Marinara or Alfredo?Also, what kind of pasta should I use, Penne or Rotini?
Marinara and penne, probably too late huh?
so, I'm about to go make some pasta.Which sauce should I use...Marinara or Alfredo?Also, what kind of pasta should I use, Penne or Rotini?
Marinara and penne, probably too late huh?
yeah, it was, but that's exactly what I decided to do anyways :club:

Last night was Bugaboo Steakhouse. Prime Rib. Fantastic.

Was bored today so spent it in the kitchen. dinner tonight is going to be chicken breast marinated in a garlic and olive oil sauce, baby red potatoes in garlic butter, an antipastsa salad and for desert a cherry cheesecake.

Looks like I am doing Hot Dogs and Beans tonight. Beware of my ass!!

I sauteed some shrimp in cilantro, lime juice and old bay seasoning. I drizzled some fresh salsa on top. I ate this with steamed broccoli and steamed yellow squash. It was delicious.