what did you have for dinner?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm limiting myself to ~600 calories/day, so I haven't eaten anything yet. Dinner/my only meal will be one of the following1) SmartOnes Mac+Cheese2) Salad (cheese, bacon, bacon ranch or Caesar or who knows dressing)3) Leftover flank steak and cheese/lettuce/mushrooms/dressing, wrapped in lo-carb tortilla4) 2 lean pockets (Ham and Cheese? Pepperoni Pizza?? WHO KNOWS?!)I hate everything about life, and want to eat 1,000,000 oreos, and a pizzaWang
Why 600 calories? That seems a bit low even for dieting.
That is one ultra-low calorie starvation diet. Ouch.
Tell me about it. I'm doing well, though, except for the fact that I had to start smoking cigarettes (I'm up to like half a pack a day...) to get through it.I have a really shite metabolism, and I'm too lazy to do much more than run the occassional mile, and lift weights irregularly, so the only way I can drop weight is to diet. Hard. I drink too much, so the only way I have any shot is to kill myself when I can.And I don't really like the idea of being mildly hungry all the time for 3 months just to lose 20 pounds, so I'm trying to be really hungry all the time, and knock off 5 pounds a week. I started this at about 210, and I'd prefer to weigh in at about 180. I think I'm clocking in at like 195ish now, so I'm right on track after 3 weeks.Ladies: y'all best watch out. With my new level of fitness, and soon-to-be-tanned skin, coupled with my razor sharp wit and the ole' "condom behind the ear" trick, you don't stand a chance. If a drunken buffoon pulls a jimmy-hat from behind your ear at a bar, don't fight it; just surrender to the love and groove.Wang

Meatloaf didn't happen again. Tonight turned out to be a fantastic Meatball sub from D'angelos.

subway Spicy italian on parmesan oregeno with lettuce, pepperjack cheese, southwest sauce, ranch, pepper, and parmesan, toasted.
spicy itaian is so good. but those MFKs don't serve it at all subways in CA....MEH!
I ask for it at every subway I go to and they make it, most of them never have it on the menu. Same with Taco Bell and cheesy gordita crunches, they're rarely ever on the menu but they'll make them for you if you order them.

Tonight was bad. The meatloaf is basically a fantasy at this point, so tonight was homemade nachos and they NEVER taste as good as in the restaurant.

King Taco-4 carne asada tacos with green sauce.... for those of you not from CA, you have to try it when you're in town. it's like the IN-NOUT of mexican food. :-)
Yup, yup. They just opened one in pico rivera too.Anyway, KFC tonight-2 snackers-potato wedges-med. pexsi (pepsi)