best non-poker websites to kill time...

ebaumsworld.comi love this site.  What are yours?
The site sucks. They have a long, long reputation of taking original videos and such and not crediting the original creators.I love SomethingAwful.com and YTMND.com. Hilarious stuff.

newgrounds is sweet, and I pay a visit to EHOWA now and then.

I love SomethingAwful.com and YTMND.com.  Hilarious stuff.
these sites did denial of service attacks against ebaum's world a few days ago because ebaum stole "lindsey lohan doesn't change facial expressions" from ytmnd
The site sucks. They have a long, long reputation of taking original videos and such and not crediting the original creators.I love SomethingAwful.com and YTMND.com. Hilarious stuff.
You could spend weeks in the SomethingAwful goldmine. It's a great start for killing time.
I love SomethingAwful.com and YTMND.com.  Hilarious stuff.
these sites did denial of service attacks against ebaum's world a few days ago because ebaum stole "lindsey lohan doesn't change facial expressions" from ytmnd
Yeah, I think that was more of the forum kiddies doing that, but I could be wrong.Seems to me that whole situation is just messed up, especially with people actually coming into the EbaumsWorld HQ in real life and making threats. That's going a little far, me thinks.
YTMND, good stuff