shimmering wang's stupid story of the day

I already told this story somewhere, but it's out of place, so I'm making a thread just to tell it. It's a very dumb story, and if you find it entertaining at all, you're stupid like me.Hey, has anyone ever heard Allen Iverson's hit song "40 bars?"Here's the best part, not at all taken out of context."Everybody stay fly, get money, kill, and **** bitches"Good advice, Allen, especially the advocation of killing in general. Anyway, it's just an absurd song. Way to go "Jewelz."So:Freshman year, my friend Ryan had just awful taste in music, and he was mildly OCD about his MP3s. He'd spend tons of time getting all the information, organizing everything, and filling in the ID tags (band name, song name, album, song #, publisher, release date, more, I think), because he was a dork.He lived in my hall, so one day I went to his room, replaced at least 1/3 of his songs with "40 Bars", which he absolutely hated, because I made everyone listen to it when we smoked because it was so dumb. I meticulously hid the version of 40 bars behind false ID tags. I would replace "Warrant, Cherry Pie" with "40 bars" but I'd label it "Warrant, Cherry Pie."Took about a year to fix all the damage, and when he found out it was me he punched me in the stomach. It was cool, though, because I just immediately puked on him. If you ever want to get back at somebody, just replace a good number of their favorite songs with something absurd. I reccomend awful awful rap by celebrities (40 bars), or some kind of 80s cheese-metal (Think: whitesnake, warrant, etc.). Whatever makes them the most angry.Anyway, I'm very coolWang

• 2 years later...
If only someone would do us the courtesy of taking out various members of a certain Texas-based, Presidentially inclined family.Also, so much for Surrey being safer than Georgia...
Somewhere in the world your name just went on a list
Did I just go back in time a year? Is this proof of the space/time continuom? Hijack? Body Snatchers? T-Bear drinking again?curious minds want to know.
All of my posts are extremely important for everyone to read... but for some reason people just ignore me, so I had to bump a thread that everyone will open, because Wang is the greatest living being since Jesus.