if anyones around and wants to mtt.. 1pm on ftp

Theres a 10+1 tourney on full tilt in 7 minutes, should be around 100-125 people. i think im going to buyin just because i accidentally played a 20 HU game instead of 5 (was looking at something else and not paying attention) and won..loltook 215 hands though. that was sick.i guess another question (a good one actually)online heads up games, when youre not playing against donks.. how long do they usually last? i figure 30-50 hands, but i get some that are under 10 and some over 100.. i find if you have good stamina and patience if you get past 50 hands its a lot easier to win

Theres a 10+1 tourney on full tilt in 7 minutes, should be around 100-125 people. i think im going to buyin just because i accidentally played a 20 HU game instead of 5 (was looking at something else and not paying attention) and won..loltook 215 hands though. that was sick.i guess another question (a good one actually)online heads up games, when youre not playing against donks.. how long do they usually last? i figure 30-50 hands, but i get some that are under 10 and some over 100.. i find if you have good stamina and patience if you get past 50 hands its a lot easier to win
I decided to join you in this my friend.

funny thing isi missed the entrybecause i was reading an article about why online poker is not riggedwell good luck chaps

i shoulda preregistered.. ah well.i really wish FTP had either a HORSE table or more horse tournies
you didnt miss much...raised preflop the second hand of the game with AK and got one caller. Flop came with a K, he bet and i raised and he pushed. I thought about it for a secone and called. He showed K-4 and spiked a 4 on the turn.F'n ridiculous