what online poker rooms have mac clients?

Morning world!Just what the subject says. I have a friend with a mac who wants to start playing poker on line. Can anyone please name off places that have mac compatible clients, or point me to a list somewhere?Thank you in advance!Ray

Morning world!Just what the subject says. I have a friend with a mac who wants to start playing poker on line. Can anyone please name off places that have mac compatible clients, or point me to a list somewhere?Thank you in advance!Ray
I think Full tilt recently made a mac compatible

This is great news for me. As I have always been stuck playing pokerroom skins. I just checked fulltilt though and it still says you need windows. I'm sure there is something to this I just have to figure it out.

As others have said, all of the Poker Room network sites:Poker RoomHollywood PokerBet on BetFull Contact PokerPower PlayerAnd some other networks:Bugsys ClubGamesgridPacific (I think)and supposedly Full Tilt is Beta testing for Macs either now, or soon.

was curious myself, just checked fulltilt's website for current release requirements:"Minimum RequirementsWindows 98 SE, ME, 2000 or XP266MHz Pentium or faster CPU64MB of RAM or moreScreen resolution of at least 800x600 screen resolution with a minimum of 256 colorsDialup connectionAt least 15MB of free disk space"http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/download.php