the hotter the girl, the easier it is to win $

Have any of you ever noticed the following on PokerStars? It seems like players who have a picture of a hot woman are very easy to beat. Now granted, I play .25 Stud Hi/lo. I suck, I admit it. I can't make it on the $1.00 tables. But I just find it funny. Seems wierd to me.

Have any of you ever noticed the following on PokerStars? It seems like players who have a picture of a hot woman are very easy to beat. Now granted, I play .25 Stud Hi/lo. I suck, I admit it. I can't make it on the $1.00 tables. But I just find it funny. Seems wierd to me.
I've only played on Stars a little now, recently put some cash in there just to play in multis (including Negreanu Open stuff). But in my limited experience the players with Hot-Chick pics have tended to be good.The main one I'm remembering was playing in a NL multi and was quite good if a bit overaggressive.Now I have my serious doubts as to the fact it was even a female player, much less a hot one, but that isn't the point of the thread. :D

that, and players who have names like DikNasty, or Chuck69. you think it's just to deceive you, but wow... except that DikNasty sucked out on me earlier this morning in a tourney and got like half of my stack.

I've only played on Stars a little now, recently put some cash in there just to play in multis (including Negreanu Open stuff). But in my limited experience the players with Hot-Chick pics have tended to be good.The main one I'm remembering was playing in a NL multi and was quite good if a bit overaggressive.Now I have my serious doubts as to the fact it was even a female player, much less a hot one, but that isn't the point of the thread. :D
it might have been Jennicide you were playing against, she plays a lot of tournies on Pstars. She is hot, and she's pretty good, she just has a ridiculous following from a bunch of RGPers who seem like they haven't seen a good looking girl that was actually in front of their face before