online poker is easy

I have no doubt that certain on line sites are rigged but I do not have enough experience to comment on many of them as I just started playing on line (play 99% live).For instance I first played online with True Poker when I signed onto a free Tourney by a radio station that Daniel was associated with.I then played on their free site for a few weeks and had quickly won $1000 up to $15,000. You really cannot lose and playing smart poker is bad. Almost every straight or flush catches. Most pairs go to trips or boats. You get tons of action and there is always about 3 silent players per table who do nothing but lose. THey are computer Sym players I am sure that are programmed to juice the tables so almost everyone wins. Other players and myself would try and bait the silent players into discussions when they lost with horrible hands that should never have been played but you never get an answer.I then decided to go over and play on their paid side. the exact opposite is true. the best thing you can do is try to talk to all the players at the tabel and avoid the ones who do not. They are silent assassins playing 8/5 not suited in a raised pot and catching bottom pair on the flop and calling every raise to the river where they catch their 8, and two pair, and beat your big slick where you caught the King on the flop and bet every round.I made it a point to mention to all the players to avoid the silent assassins and the bad beats whenever I hit a new table but sure enough others would hold on to their trips or straights only to get rivered by flushes or boats by the silent ones. These players act as a house rake taking a little money from each table.if you avoid them you can win there but I prefer playing somewhere that is not so blatantly cheating.So far I have seen good consistancy at the FCP tables and the game is not so different then my live play to make me suspect anything.

I have no doubt that certain on line sites are rigged but I do not have enough experience to comment on many of them as I just started playing on line (play 99% live).For instance I first played online with True Poker when I signed onto a free Tourney by a radio station that Daniel was associated with.I then played on their free site for a few weeks and had quickly won $1000 up to $15,000. You really cannot lose and playing smart poker is bad. Almost every straight or flush catches. Most pairs go to trips or boats. You get tons of action and there is always about 3 silent players per table who do nothing but lose. THey are computer Sym players I am sure that are programmed to juice the tables so almost everyone wins. Other players and myself would try and bait the silent players into discussions when they lost with horrible hands that should never have been played but you never get an answer.I then decided to go over and play on their paid side. the exact opposite is true. the best thing you can do is try to talk to all the players at the tabel and avoid the ones who do not. They are silent assassins playing 8/5 not suited in a raised pot and catching bottom pair on the flop and calling every raise to the river where they catch their 8, and two pair, and beat your big slick where you caught the King on the flop and bet every round.I made it a point to mention to all the players to avoid the silent assassins and the bad beats whenever I hit a new table but sure enough others would hold on to their trips or straights only to get rivered by flushes or boats by the silent ones. These players act as a house rake taking a little money from each table.if you avoid them you can win there but I prefer playing somewhere that is not so blatantly cheating.So far I have seen good consistancy at the FCP tables and the game is not so different then my live play to make me suspect anything.
OMG INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was always doubted that online poker could truly be rigged until this post that is, I went on a googling rampage and have found UNDENIABLE PROOF that you are right, we are all suckers!!!! Check this out: http://www.billrini.com/index.php/2004/11/...poker-is-rigged apologies to those who have already seen it! lol

That is great...You have way, way too much time on your hands....

I have no doubt that certain on line sites are rigged but I do not have enough experience to comment on many of them as I just started playing on line (play 99% live). there is always about 3 silent players per table who do nothing but lose. THey are computer Sym players I am sure that are programmed to juice the tables so almost everyone wins. Other players and myself would try and bait the silent players into discussions when they lost with horrible hands that should never have been played but you never get an answer.They are silent assassins playing 8/5 not suited in a raised pot and catching bottom pair on the flop and calling every raise to the river where they catch their 8' date=' and two pair, and beat your big slick where you caught the King on the flop and bet every round.I made it a point to mention to all the players to avoid the silent assassins and the bad beats whenever I hit a new table but sure enough others would hold on to their trips or straights only to get rivered by flushes or boats by the silent ones. These players act as a house rake taking a little money from each table.So far I have seen good consistancy at the FCP tables and the gam.[e is not so different then my live play to make me suspect anything/quote']Experienced online players have long been aware of the silent player..they are ninjas-each has a 3rd dan black belt in poker
OMG INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was always doubted that online poker could truly be rigged until this post that is, I went on a googling rampage and have found UNDENIABLE PROOF that you are right, we are all suckers!!!! Check this out: http://www.billrini.com/index.php/2004/11/...poker-is-rigged apologies to those who have already seen it! lol
heh..that is funny. Well done!However anyone who plays on the True Poker free site will have no doubt the game is juiced to make you a huge winner so you log onto the cash site and pay to play. No doubt. Catching 4 out of every 5 flushes or straights or boats is not natural and if you ask other players they are just as hot and do not lose.If a site juices the play and adds in ringers to ensure you win on their free side...if they have paid for that functionality to skew the game so you can win... you would have to be a fool to believe they would not use it on their pay side so they could win pulling in a small additional rake.
I have no doubt that certain on line sites are rigged but I do not have enough experience to comment on many of them as I just started playing on line (play 99% live).
sorry stopped reading there...lol
Why are you sorry?
Experienced online players have long been aware of the silent player..they are ninjas-each has a 3rd dan black belt in poker
Heh...I am sure some are genuinely just regular players who have no interest in dialogue but I am also sure that on True Poker they use computer sym's in their free games. I am not sure about their money games but it is not a stretch to assume so.

why does anybody on this forum even bother to post? Nobody cares to get better or even say anything useful. Just a bunch of morons posting spam because they have nothing better to do. turbo sngs on Poker stars are stupidly easy. Bunch of loosers