online poker is easy

Won 1500 in a 33 Multitable last night. At FT of double shootout now at PS going for another 1200 right now. Wish somebody told me how easy online poker is. It is also hard to loose in the 55 turbo sngs. Up over 3k this week and going for more. Be in vegas Friday-Monday. If im still in this in an hour, come sweat.Jabadam

Won 1500 in a 33 Multitable last night. At FT of double shootout now at PS going for another 1200 right now. Wish somebody told me how easy online poker is. It is also hard to loose in the 55 turbo sngs. Up over 3k this week and going for more. Be in vegas Friday-Monday. If im still in this in an hour, come sweat.Jabadam
hes as good as dead, online poker will rear its fugly head

i am just giving myself confidence.....i know that online isnt my game. I would prefer live cash games any day of the week. However, the 55 turbo SNGs seem to be very lucrative. So do the medium buy in MTTs. Wish me luck, thanks for the responses.jabadam

Two nights ago I played in 4 $5 SNG's on Full Tile - Won 2 bubbled the other 2, but lost in the cash games I was playing.Last night - Played 2 $5 SNGs - 2 $10 + 1 MTTs - and didnt get anywhere close to the money in any of them.But made up the difference in the cash games. I just wish I could win at both areas in the same night. This whole playing, and seeing my bankroll flatline is frustrating....online poker has to be rigged...