who's gettting the cash

but its his site and he makes a large majority? i mean owning a 24 hour cardroom such as this means daniel gotta be making money every second of the day ,,,,,,,i wonder if he just lent his name or if its his totally with maybe a few investors

but its his site and he makes a large majority? i mean owning a 24 hour cardroom such as this means daniel gotta be making money every second of the day ,,,,,,,i wonder if he just lent his name or if its his totally with maybe a few investors
It's a poker room skin.
here's a clue:fcp is a pokerroom skini'm sure pokerroom gets a sizable take

so in other words daniel is gonna be donold trump rich cause the site is constantly taking in huge sums of money 24/7/365.. dont get me wrong thats great for danny ....it;s just so much cash that its hard to wrap my brain around.....i mean in a year or two hes gotta banking tens or hundreds of millions of dollars

so in other words daniel is gonna be donold trump rich cause the site is constantly taking in huge sums of money 24/7/365.. dont get me wrong thats great for danny ....it;s just so much cash  that its hard to wrap my brain around.....i mean in a year or two hes gotta banking tens or hundreds of millions of dollars
You mean a brazillian ?

All Daniels gets is a fee for promoting this site, that's it. He's officially a paid promoter.Details are not known but he had said this is true. Probably gets a flat salary for pushing it. He mentions it all the time now.I'm sure it's a very nice paycheck!

gotta give him credit ,,,,,,,he'll be living like diddy soon.........lol
Yeah I heard he's going to TP/MM now that the site is doing so well.
That is a rumor.
Whoops... Sorry Daniel for letting the cat out of the bag..
does daniel actually get all of the profits of this site or not ,,, if not who does
hookers...they in turn spend the money for bodyguards to protect them from steve dannenmansince...uh, steve dannenman kills hookers.