thanks for all the support my fellow FCPersnot 1 rail bird!down to final 4, 2nd in chipsthe only player i'm worried about is jesterwords, hes solid
Don't bust, I have to DL it, lol.
thanks for stopping by kurt3rd wasnt bad, i'm happy i guess
I'd take it for sure.That would like... I dunno, multiply my bankroll by a few times.Nice job, horrible structure.
yeah, i was getting short stacked and i was hoping he missed the flop. i'm actually censored at my play at the end. but i did turn $25 into $1400. :club:
It's all good though, if those guys grew some balls and called you once you'd probably have been gone awhile before, lol.
yeah, i was getting short stacked and i was hoping he missed the flop. i'm actually censored at my play at the end. but i did turn $25 into $1400. :club:
It's all good though, if those guys grew some balls and called you once you'd probably have been gone awhile before, lol.
so true......but you like how i show the Jacks when i had em. That was the only real hand i pushed with
so true......but you like how i show the Jacks when i had em. That was the only real hand i pushed with
Yeah, i'm thinkin these guys can't be this weak, can they? I guess they were both waiting for the other one to call you.

Wow, lots of IL in the room here. I used to play at bodog. I liked the software before. What does the PIP display? Is it other tables if you multi, or just other random info?I've been playing on FCP now, came over from Hollywood so really no interface change.

the PIP puts 2 smaller tables on your screen so you can play 3. it sucks, it doesnt alert you on the other tables, i think its just a glitch.
Yeah...I used to play at Bodog a ton a couple of months ago and I loved the interface because it was so damn quick. I just opened up a couple play money tables to see what it looked like...and I really don't like it at all. Good idea and all, but...no.Congrats on your cash.