Not to start any controversy, but heard the Cardplayer's the Circiut and Matusow said you said something very interesting about him. It went something like, Daniel Negreanu said if I only played 6 hours at a time, he'd stake me in any game, and nobody could beat me. Is this true, or he is exagerrating? I believe he is since you have also stated that you could make a living off of him if he had any money.

I witnessed matusow putting in 12+ sessions every day this week in the bahamas. He was playing 50-100 NL. He there from when the game opened till 4am EVERY day. I know he was stuck over 30K at one point, but don't know how he ended up on the week. But it was funny to see the same 9 or 10 guys playing for hours and hours every day. It was insane to see some 18 yr old kids playing in the game also.

I hope Matusow was only talking about NLHE. Mikey has implied that he (Mikey) 's a terrible Stud player.
However, he's also stated that he's the best o/8 player in the world. It's funny how he goes all these kids walk around like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, when he seems to have one of the biggest egos around.

I agree, you don't want to play him fresh but if you can get a player like him at a certain point, sometimes known as "lift off" you can break them most of the time.

aucu: your avatar is killing me. it takes me like 40 minutes to get through a thread that you post on because i have to stop and stare at it for at least 10 minutes.

Was this the same circuit where Mike is like "Me and Daniel are like brothers. We like to jack each other off."lmao
no that was a different one, and a much better quote as well.
lol i was sitting in class listening to my ipod when i heard that. i had to use my best poker face to not burst out laughing.
aucu: your avatar is killing me. it takes me like 40 minutes to get through a thread that you post on because i have to stop and stare at it for at least 10 minutes.
word
word
I will lose my job due to this avatar. It's inevitable...