• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

bumpright now im listening to a radiohead mix i made of all unreleased stuff:Rabbit in Your Headlights (Reverse Light Massive Attack Remix)True Love WaitsPolyethylene Rhinestone Cowboy (Cover) Creep (acoustic)Talk Show Host Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong Pearly Coke BabiesI Froze UpAlligators in New York Sewers BlowoutHow I Made My MillionsThinking About YouBanana Co. (Acoustic) Big Ideas Palo AltoMelatonin I've Seen It All

bumpright now im listening to a radiohead mix i made of all unreleased stuff:Rabbit in Your Headlights (Reverse Light Massive Attack Remix)True Love WaitsPolyethylene Rhinestone Cowboy (Cover) Creep (acoustic)Talk Show Host Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong Pearly Coke BabiesI Froze UpAlligators in New York Sewers BlowoutHow I Made My MillionsThinking About YouBanana Co. (Acoustic) Big Ideas Palo AltoMelatonin I've Seen It All
That's funny, because I have almost the exact same mix in my car. I think Polyethylene and Pearly are both the sweetness.I have "Reckoner" instead of "I've seen it all" and "This Mess We're In" (with PJ Harvey) instead of Banana Co. (I hate that song).Wang

I've been playing the song "Starry Eyed Surprise" (Paul Oakenfold) a ton.

Today was a weirdo music day for me.I listened to:Edan- Beauty in the BeatThe Dismemberment Plan- Is TerrifiedColdplay- ParachutesWeezer- PinkertonandJay Z- The Blueprint2 rap CDs, a weirdo punk CD, then Weezer and Coldplay.I'm super typical/atypical.

That's funny, because I have almost the exact same mix in my car. I think Polyethylene and Pearly are both the sweetness.I have "Reckoner" instead of "I've seen it all" and "This Mess We're In" (with PJ Harvey) instead of Banana Co. (I hate that song).Wang
ive seen it all is with bjork, its okay. and i like banana co although it is one of their more simplistic songs. i dont have either of your 2. ill have to get on that.p.s. im gonna dl a bunch of music off this thread as soon as i get some space on the laptop. family guy episodes alone are taking up 6+GB

KDawg, great call on Steely Dan. They are one of my favorite bands. Katy Lied, Countdown to Ecstacy, Aja, and Pretzel Logic are all fantastic albums.

Today was a weirdo music day for me.I listened to:Edan- Beauty in the BeatThe Dismemberment Plan- Is TerrifiedColdplay- ParachutesWeezer- PinkertonandJay Z- The Blueprint2 rap CDs, a weirdo punk CD, then Weezer and Coldplay.I'm super typical/atypical.
Not a bad list there, even though I'm not really a Coldplay fan......good call on Pinkerton. El Scorcho is still Weezer's best song.

Here's some more random albums I would recommend, if anyone is interested:Buzzcocks - Singles Going SteadyGang of Four - Entertainment!Paul Butterfield Blues Band - Paul Butterfield Blues BandJeff Buckley - GraceDr. Octagon - Dr. OctagonecologystXTC - SkylarkingRichie Hawtin - Decks, EFX & 909The Eels - Beautiful FreakRapture - Out of the Races & Onto the Tracks EPAir - Moon Safari

You're my hero.Right now I'm listening to some hardcore Mahler. Mahler is the man.
ive seen it all is with bjork, its okay. and i like banana co although it is one of their more simplistic songs. i dont have either of your 2. ill have to get on that.p.s. im gonna dl a bunch of music off this thread as soon as i get some space on the laptop. family guy episodes alone are taking up 6+GB
Oh man, Reckoner's a great song. The word "rollicking" is the best I can use to describe it. I have a soft spot for PJ Harvey already, and anybody who adds Thom Yorke = better than before. I take we've all seen the video for Rabbit in Your Headlights (U.N.K.L.E., Thom Yorke on vocals)? It's a great video.I'd also suggest you listen to the Thom Yorke/Sparklehorse version of "Wish You Were Here" if you haven't already. It's awesome, as is the Posies/Yorke "cover" of Blowout.Also, John Maher does a good (I'm serious) cover of "Kid A" that I like.Breon-I really really thought Coldplay's first album was fantastic, and I even enjoyed their second cut (and their B-sides release was decent, too). X&Y was horrible, but Coldplay's just a solid soft-rock band. Chris Martin always says in interviews, "We wish we were as good as Radiohead, but we aren't, so we don't try doing too much."Also, good call on Dr Octagonecologyst. Kool Keith is sweet.Wang
pepper - give it up
That is a great song.The new O.A.R. cd is great. I've been listening to that and the new Hot Hot Heat Cd. Also the new All American Rejects cd is catchy enough to have me listening to it.
because no one else here knows who Edan is.
You want to bet on that.
I apologize, I was being euphemistic. It's hard to live in Dallas and remember that I am not the only person who listens to rap sometimes.
Haha.
i know who edan is also!!!!i've been listening to some eminem and springsteen today
Oh man, Eminem and Springsteen. What an awesomely sweet combo.I've put off listening to Animal Collective's "Feels" a lot until today, because I thought Sung Tongs was almost perfect.So I think today I might give it a whirl. Also, I woke up this morning (330PM) with the dire and insatiable need for The Dismemberment Plan.I think the lineup's gonna be something like this:Dismemberment Plan- ChangeAnimal Collective- FeelsDismemberment Plan- Emergency & I???????????Wang

Today is a BNL day for me. Rock Show is an amazing album.

i know who edan is also!!!!i've been listening to some eminem and springsteen today
Oh man, Eminem and Springsteen. What an awesomely sweet combo.I've put off listening to Animal Collective's "Feels" a lot until today, because I thought Sung Tongs was almost perfect.So I think today I might give it a whirl. Also, I woke up this morning (330PM) with the dire and insatiable need for The Dismemberment Plan.I think the lineup's gonna be something like this:Dismemberment Plan- ChangeAnimal Collective- FeelsDismemberment Plan- Emergency & I???????????Wang
Black Keys- ThickfreaknessThe Unicorns- Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?Clap Your Hands Say Yeah- Clap Your Hands Say YeahGorillaz- Gorillazthats a nice spectrum you may choose from.
Black Keys- ThickfreaknessThe Unicorns- Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?Clap Your Hands Say Yeah- Clap Your Hands Say YeahGorillaz- Gorillazthats a nice spectrum you may choose from.
CYHSY has been constantly in the background since it came out. I haven't listened to the Gorillaz in a while, but whenever I'm at my parents' house, my brother is listening to them. I've never listened to the Black Keys. Newness is desirable, so perhaps I'll give them a try. And for now, I'll be listening to "Talahassee" by the Mountain Goats. Oh, and The Futureheads.Wang