• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Yea thanks, it was perfect, cause a friend of mine fell down the steps the other day, so I've been randomlly emailing it to her.still WDVE, btw.
Was this before or after you punched her in the Oreo pie?Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Pig Lib
I'm not a fan of The Tea Party. The Messenger is about the only song of theirs that I like. FYI, they started out as a Doors cover band.
They stopped being a Doors cover band?

Listen to a mix of old school hip hop tonight

Stupid question that does not belong here but I did not want to start a new thread for:I have a couple of songs that I want to include on a mix CD, but they have parts that I want to get rid of within the track. For example "Edit the Sad Parts" by Modest Mouse has about 5 minutes of silence that I want to slice off. Are there free programs out there that allow me to easily do this? I'm pretty ignorant about things like this.Thanks in advance to Don Giovanni and lvpro who are probably going to give me helpful advice.

Stupid question that does not belong here but I did not want to start a new thread for:I have a couple of songs that I want to include on a mix CD, but they have parts that I want to get rid of within the track. For example "Edit the Sad Parts" by Modest Mouse has about 5 minutes of silence that I want to slice off. Are there free programs out there that allow me to easily do this? I'm pretty ignorant about things like this.
you could convert it to a .wav file and put it in windows sound recorder and chop it up and save it. then convert it back to mp3 or whatever. you can download free music converters off the net. there might be a better way to do this though.
Stupid question that does not belong here but I did not want to start a new thread for:I have a couple of songs that I want to include on a mix CD, but they have parts that I want to get rid of within the track. For example "Edit the Sad Parts" by Modest Mouse has about 5 minutes of silence that I want to slice off. Are there free programs out there that allow me to easily do this? I'm pretty ignorant about things like this.
There's a free program called Audacity that would serve this purpose well. You'll also need the LAME mp3 encoder. Google Audacity and you can get the program and the encoder.
It took a while, and I thought I was a retard or something, but I now LOVE OK Computer. I've been listening all day.New Audioslave is out tuesday. That should be sweet.
I have it already. Demonoid rocks!
It took a while, and I thought I was a retard or something, but I now LOVE OK Computer. I've been listening all day.
Very cool, Dutch. As you listen to it more, new songs that you maybe didn't love as much will become your favorite song on the album and you'll hear more things. It only gets better with time.If you thought getting into OK Computer was a challenge, wait until you start Kid A and Amnesiac!!