• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

speaking of shit-that what.cd 80s cover compilation i submitted a track for eons ago finally got put together.http://what.cd/torrents.php?id=72047900first track o'doyle rules etc
"no genre tags? man, I hate putting that shit in myself..."Pretty sure he's serious, because it's whatcd, and almost certain that he is therefore awful. Why isn't this being pimped on the front page or something?High-five for track #1! I'll check it out.
Neutral, motherfucker! Can't you read! [/samJacksonvoice]It just means you don't get any upload or download credit.
pretty sure mk grants you a couple dozen smug-points though, so you have that going for you.off to listen to track one (and maybe a few others too).
they initially had it alphabetically which put the #1 voted song at last or near it on the CD. I about pooped myself when I saw it.
what the hell are you talking about

New "rough demo" from Jay Elect that's not gonna be on the album, according to his tumblr. Even though he's (intentionally) mysterious and secretive, he still has to drop a fucking album eventually. And word is that it's probably definitely maybe possibly gonna be real soon. And it's gonna be fucking ridiculous, I'm assuming.

What little faith you had in Barack, leave stock in, Whether good or bad, the world need to see the Black Man push a 'Lac down Pennsylvania Ave.He's funny, and intelligent, and everything else, not to mention his incredible flow and unique productions.
FYI the new st. vincent leaked
I dig the song "Cruel", wanting to hear more of the album now.Lately I'm listening to a lot of Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Deerhunter and The Walkmen. Giving a try to The Weeknd, War on Drugs, Neon Indian, and Silver Jews. Recently I saw Kurt Vile and Chad VanGaalen (respectively) in concert. Good stuff. "Shave My Pussy" is the best.I really like this song at the moment:

So, you S.O.B.'s know that Radiohead is on SNL and Colbert this week, and that they have two shows at Roseland ballroom next week (that I'm going to have to commit murder to go to). Also, they're full-on touring next year.

and that they have two shows at Roseland ballroom next week (that I'm going to have to commit murder to go to).
I'm curious about this situation. Do you know somebody who has tickets, and you don't think they'd part with one short of being murdered? Or are you planning on staking out the show and murdering a random would-be-concertgoer (has to be murder because if you just mugged someone then you couldn't enjoy his or her seat knowing the police could and would be looking for somebody in that seat)? OR are you going to have to commit a murder-for-hire in order to quickly obtain enough money to afford a scalped ticket? Or is there another, perhaps more complicated and interesting way in which you could get yourself into the show by the act of murder?
I'm curious about this situation. Do you know somebody who has tickets, and you don't think they'd part with one short of being murdered? Or are you planning on staking out the show and murdering a random would-be-concertgoer (has to be murder because if you just mugged someone then you couldn't enjoy his or her seat knowing the police could and would be looking for somebody in that seat)? OR are you going to have to commit a murder-for-hire in order to quickly obtain enough money to afford a scalped ticket? Or is there another, perhaps more complicated and interesting way in which you could get yourself into the show by the act of murder?
At this point, all of the above are on the table.

So, the first wave of tickets went on sale this morning through Radiohead's site. I managed to snag 2 tickets for Thursday's show (essentially by furiously clicking refresh all morning until they became available).Therefore, I probably won't have to murder anyone, unless I can't get tickets for Wednesday on Monday when they are released by Ticketmaster...

oh wow, I'm actually pretty jealous.love the new album myself (had been meaning to comment on it here but lost track of time!). there's some pretty serious rock on that thing which was really surprising to me, but it works out well. only complaint I can make is that there's a couple of spots on there where he repeats a chorus or line or whatever waaaay too many times. it annoyed me.

So, my roommate over the weekend went to our local coffee shop sometime in the early afternoon on Saturday. He walked in as some guy was walking out, and so he of course held the door for that guy. My roommate then continued to stare at the guy, and his jaw dropped a bit. The people sitting on the bench outside of the coffee shop said to each other, "Hey, that guy's the lead singer of Radiohead."Yeah, my roommate ran into Thom, who apparently was wondering around by neighborhood the afternoon before appearing on SNL. And somehow I missed it!At least I'll see him on Thursday.

Oh, and the second round of NYC Radiohead tickets went on sale this morning on Ticketmaster.Guess who has two thumbs and has two tickets to both the Wednesday and Thursday shows? This guy!(Note: you can't see my thumbs because we're on the internet, but I'm using them to point to myself)