• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

trying to figure out whats so special about dismemberment plan... :club:
The songs that really got me hooked, in order of my first hearing/liking them wereThe City- Emergency & IWhat do you want me to say?- Emergency & ISpider in the Snow- Emergency & IA Life of Possibilitites- Emergency & IThat was the first disc I heard, and after I made my way through it 3 or 4 times in 2 months, these were the songs that stuck out. Once I realized I dug them, I had the CD in my car for about 2 months straight, and loved every track (except "I [heart] a Magician;" I hate that song for some reason).The City is still one of my 2 or 3 favorite songs of all time.Wang
trying to figure out whats so special about dismemberment plan... :club:
Oh man, Dismemberment Plan is awesome.I'll admit I didn't like them at first, but now I love them.

i have change and emergency & i. change sounds a little contrived, a little too incubus-ey if that makes sense and emergency & i definitely sounded better the 3rd time i listened to it through than the first. i just dont like travis morrison's voice that much i think.now: DFA1979

i have change and emergency & i. change sounds a little contrived, a little too incubus-ey if that makes sense and emergency & i definitely sounded better the 3rd time i listened to it through than the first. i just dont like travis morrison's voice that much i think.now: DFA1979
Yea, his voice kind of bugged me too.Great choice with DFA.I don't know if you have ever heard of Air, but you should check them out. They're like an ambient type group.

Definitely hitting up an underground Biggie mix tape right now.

They're pretty good.Not as good as everybody says, but good nonetheless.
Yeah that's about my take. I heard them on Sirius and liked 'dance floor' so I did some digging. I don't know if any band could have lived up to that hype.It's kind of like "Second Coming". I think it's a pretty good album, but anything short of one of the all-time top 5 albums was going to feel like a disapointment.

ive been on a music "buying" rampage, as i am pretty much locked up this weekend in the house. cleaning out what i never listen to anymore, filling albums i only had part of. ive found some great stuff that i just had lying around. here's a quick summary of what ive been listening to:the futureheadsthe dearsthe libertinesM83the wrens (i hadnt even heard of them, but me likey)animal collectivespoonneko casethe whole go! team albumthe walkmensleater-kinneyyo la tengo

ive been on a music "buying" rampage, as i am pretty much locked up this weekend in the house. cleaning out what i never listen to anymore, filling albums i only had part of. ive found some great stuff that i just had lying around. here's a quick summary of what ive been listening to:the futureheadsthe dearsthe libertinesM83the wrens (i hadnt even heard of them, but me likey)animal collectivespoonneko casethe whole go! team albumthe walkmensleater-kinneyyo la tengo
Yes, yes, and more yes.