what music are you guys listening to?

I just heard an Of Montreal song in a Comcast commercial, and a few weeks ago when I was Christmas shopping I heard a different one at a local Macy's in the mall. Both were from Hissing Fauna.... Okay.
Watching Lost?
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Yeah, obviously the commercial wasn't local...What'd you think?
It was good, it kept me interested at the very least. I'm always a little wary of time travel though.
Also: the new Bon Iver EP is good. Shake? I'm looking at you.
yeah I've listened a few times and I have to say I'm nowhere near as blown over as I was with his/their first one. something different about it. first three are decent, but the last song actually annoys me. who is he, t-pain? lets not do that again bon.
he was really excited about it weeks ago
and this. IN YO FACE WANG.
new david garza out. I hopped on it first, so a snatch is a favor to me.
don't know how.
I'll be listening to Animal Collective when I see them in concert tonight. Weeeeeeeeeeee. Very excited.
Pretty awesome show. They were loud, energetic, and they played great songs. But the (what must have been) 15 minute version of Fireworks completely stole the show. The entire performance was a warm-up and cool-down to that centerpiece. Best songs:FireworksSummertime ClothesLeaf HouseLion in a ComaComfy in NauticaI thought that My Girls and Brother Sport, which are probably my favorite songs from MPP, were a bit of a let down live. They were great, but they're so good on the album that it's hard to compare.
Pretty awesome show. They were loud, energetic, and they played great songs. But the (what must have been) 15 minute version of Fireworks completely stole the show. The entire performance was a warm-up and cool-down to that centerpiece. Best songs:FireworksSummertime ClothesLeaf HouseLion in a ComaComfy in NauticaI thought that My Girls and Brother Sport, which are probably my favorite songs from MPP, were a bit of a let down live. They were great, but they're so good on the album that it's hard to compare.
My favorite song off of MPP, so underrated as far as I'm concerned.
i admit i find myself singing my girls on occasion which makes it the most memorable animal collective song by a factor of 9 billion
Here's a really good concert video of The Purple Bottle:

Too much shanks, don't know where my phone is Here's my number, she already knows it This chapter's a lot, better close it Just a look in her eye was so evil WILEY'S A PARTY GUY AND SHE KNOWS IT

maybe i'm late to the party but seeqpod.com is great. it's like having an internet jukebox wherever you go. unsure if it's legal but not like that really matters.

maybe i'm late to the party but seeqpod.com is great. it's like having an internet jukebox wherever you go. unsure if it's legal but not like that really matters.
is it like pandora? you have heard about pandora, right?

I hate that I have to watch the Grammys this year. Wow, they're truely unbearable and pointless. Actually, scratch that. They're beyond pointless. They actually actively make music worse. Like, significantly worse.But Radiohead is on this year. So, bah

george michaels "jesus to a child" is hauntingly good.i've also been listening to "neon bible" today. first thoughts are that it isnt as good as "funeral", which i've grown to like a lot.