• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

I've been listening to a lot of Modest Mouse lately. I'm always impressed with the quality of their older work. I'm so happy they finally got the mainstream recognition they deserved. They were such a cult favorite, indie-rock, underground band for so long, and then they signed with a big label, put together a nearly perfect CD, and- like it always happens- their next CD was a huge commercial success and they're probably rich.Wang

Can we talk about this? Before anything else is said, I know this depends on table texture. But certain hands have more value than others, and I think we ought to charge for that value. I don't think we can write a prescription to make consistent raises at every table we sit at.
I dunno. Somebody give me some ideas. I've been listening to mostly Modest Mouse lately, because they're such a classic "Summer Band." But somebody find me something else.Wang

Ivano BeniniWang, go download some "Head Automatica." Good summer music. Get 'Graduation Day', 'Beating Hearts Baby', 'Lying Through your teeth'... hell just get em all

Snoop-Boss's Life

The only albums I've listened to in the past 2 weeks are Pantera's 101 Proof, and Kelly Clarkson's My December. Seriously.
WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU LISTENED TO THE NEW PHAROAHE MONCH YET?
WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU LISTENED TO THE NEW PHAROAHE MONCH YET?
Why the fuck haven't you shipped that shit to me? I wanna listen, it's the least you could do after "the incident" in room 1115.I just downloaded the new Bone, any reviews?
Why the fuck haven't you shipped that shit to me? I wanna listen, it's the least you could do after "the incident" in room 1115.
Touche.I'll ship it when I get a chance, possibly Saturday. PM me your email.

Just wondering if there are any serious Metallica fans here?I was arguing with a m8 about which of there album is the best, I took Master and he said Ride the Lightning, obv it's reeeeeally close, but I just think Master is a better collection of songs that complement eachother, while RtL has great individual tracks but the album overall is a bit fragmented.

Just wondering if there are any serious Metallica fans here?I was arguing with a m8 about which of there album is the best, I took Master and he said Ride the Lightning, obv it's reeeeeally close, but I just think Master is a better collection of songs that complement eachother, while RtL has great individual tracks but the album overall is a bit fragmented.
I go back and forth, but I eventually decided on MoP, though I certainly love RtL as well. I don't think I'd begrudge anybody if they chose Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, or And Justice for All.Wang

I'm going to listen to the entire Wilco catalog today, minus A.M. because I don't have it on my ipod for some reason. I'm just finishing up disc 1 of Being There.