what music are you guys listening to?

Album of the Day: My Bloody Valentine - Loveless. I know it has been mentioned on this thread before, but it is such a great album. Give it a listen if you haven't already.
i thought i hadnt heard them before but it turns out i have one of their songs on the lost in translation soundtrack called sometimes. i like it.im listening to the samples of the songs in the itunes music store right now and the sound quality of the album doesnt sound so great. is it supposed to be like that?
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Early nineties major label grunge day was a success.Now (it's after midnight), as I've had an absolutely brutal day, I'm listening to The Unicorns' "I'm ready to die" on repeat. The death's what suits me.Self-loathingly yours,S.Wang

i :club: the unicorns, i just have part of their album because i use archaic dl'ing programs but the 8 or so songs i have i listen to a lot. ready to die is among them. the clap is the best song named after a STD of all time. i can not be sure of that last statement but am prepared to defend it.

i :club: the unicorns, i just have part of their album because i use archaic dl'ing programs but the 8 or so songs i have i listen to a lot. ready to die is among them. the clap is the best song named after a STD of all time. i can not be sure of that last statement but am prepared to defend it.
In highschool I wrote a series of songs for a friends bands about STDs, including "Chlamydia Chloe" and "Herpes for Hermione." They were terrible, and "The Clap" is a better song. I've only got the one album (Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?), but I love it. Why do you have downloading problems? Wang

cause im computer-tarded. i use acqlite, which is really just 5 versions of limewire all bundled up, and i can usually get 5-10 songs even for not so known groups so it works for me. and if i really wanted to, i could probably look up every song on the album and download it individually. but ive never figured out all that bit torrent, music swapping stuff.

cause im computer-tarded. i use acqlite, which is really just 5 versions of limewire all bundled up, and i can usually get 5-10 songs even for not so known groups so it works for me. and if i really wanted to, i could probably look up every song on the album and download it individually. but ive never figured out all that bit torrent, music swapping stuff.
Wow, I don't know what a word of that means.I was just gonna go ahead and suggest "Bear Share." It works great for me. There are some bands (Love is All, comes to mind) that have no exposure, but everything else works great. Superfast downloads, no bad shareware, and it runs smooth.Wang
Soulseek owns for music downloads.Listening to some Walt Mink right now.
I've heard, but I'm lazy.I have no idea if Bear Share has a mac version. I think "www.bearshare.com" would have that info on it. Listen to KG before me, though, and try www.soulseek.comWang
I've heard, but I'm lazy.I have no idea if Bear Share has a mac version. I think "www.bearshare.com" would have that info on it. Listen to KG before me, though, and try www.soulseek.comWang
No, www.slsk.net.
No, www.slsk.net.
Or not.
No, www.slsk.net.
Or not.
www.slsknet.org
No, www.slsk.net.
Or not.
www.slsknet.org
i downloaded the mac version and found the whole unicorns cd already cd i appreciate that bigkg.
Yea I love it, I'm just so god damn lazy that I rarely use it.

Since you mentioned the unicorns album, I realized I didn't have it. I too have begun downloading it and already have half of the songs done in under 3 minutes. Hmm..

So in other news, I wrote a paper for English on why Radiohead is one of the best bands ever, and got an A.
Right next to the A, at the top of the page, you gotta write "Kid" and frame it.Also, for a poetry class I had sophomore year, I just stole Radiohead B-side lyrics, and on a few I got Cs, and was very unhappy
So in other news, I wrote a paper for English on why Radiohead is one of the best bands ever, and got an A.
Right next to the A, at the top of the page, you gotta write "Kid" and frame it.Also, for a poetry class I had sophomore year, I just stole Radiohead B-side lyrics, and on a few I got Cs, and was very unhappy
I did the same type of thing my freshman year of high school, using "Time" by Pink Floyd and just changing a few small things. Made it to the 3rd round of some national competiton.
Wow, I don't know what a word of that means.I was just gonna go ahead and suggest "Bear Share." It works great for me. There are some bands (Love is All, comes to mind) that have no exposure, but everything else works great. Superfast downloads, no bad shareware, and it runs smooth.Wang
I recommend Bear Share as well....it really hasn't given me too many problems (other than the occasional bogus song). It is still my favorite program to use though....Wang, you need to hit me up so we can do some trading...

"I puff so much of that green I BLEED guacemole"so that would be Diggy Doc from Redman's Malpractice. :club: and;If I gotta pay to get in the clubI'ma go pop the trunk and turn the street volume up to tenI ain't on the guest list, I ain't V.I.P.I snuck in the exit, learned to D-I-PLETS GET DIRTY!!!