what music are you guys listening to?

LL Cool J - 14 shots to the dome (an underrated effort)

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

just finished listening to quicksand- slip. quicksand is easliy one of the most underrated bands of the early 90s.just started devo's greatest hits. cd owns.

I just started listening to them, and that is some damn good pop.Love it.
Yeah, I semidiscovered them nigh a month ago, and just love them. Great punk/pop songs. Parallel or together? is a great song.Wang
before that, my energetic, tap your feet, airdrum, chainsmoke in the car mix.
I love those mixes. I have 2. I usually go through a virgin pack of cigarettes in like 2 hours, and then cough for 3 hours, and then repeat.Wang

Today would be "College Dropout" by Kanye West, and "The Minstrel Show" by Little Brother, if I hadn't forgotten my iPod at home...shit.

listening to a NY hip hop mix...jay z/ biggie/ pharoah monch/ nas / and even some 50 for comical value
As long as the 50 is strictly for comical value, we're still cool...
As long as the 50 is strictly for comical value, we're still cool...
that song with em from the first cd is pretty goodpatiently waiting i tihnk its calledalso..."lucifer" and "allure" off jay-z's black album are my new favorite tracks from that CDso good
that song with em from the first cd is pretty goodpatiently waiting i tihnk its calledalso..."lucifer" and "allure" off jay-z's black album are my new favorite tracks from that CDso good
Lucifer is one of my favorites as well. Also Encore, and lately, I've been a big fan of Threat. I like the way he weaves the names of his previous albums into the hook.
Lucifer is one of my favorites as well. Also Encore, and lately, I've been a big fan of Threat. I like the way he weaves the names of his previous albums into the hook.
my first song is another good one... the biggie clip in the begining makes the whole song
my first song is another good one... the biggie clip in the begining makes the whole song
Yeah...if I wanna hear Biggie with Jay-Z, I just listen to Brooklyn's Finest.And I DO listen to it. A lot.Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls, nigga shit ya drawers.
Yeah...if I wanna hear Biggie with Jay-Z, I just listen to Brooklyn's Finest.And I DO listen to it. A lot.Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls, nigga shit ya drawers.
best line from that song"nigga please, like short sleeves I bear arms"better believe that songs on this playlist
best line from that song"nigga please, like short sleeves I bear arms"better believe that songs on this playlist
Good man. It wouldn't be a NY mix without that track.You also need some Mos Def on there, if you don't have any. Maybe "Mathematics."
Good man. It wouldn't be a NY mix without that track.You also need some Mos Def on there, if you don't have any. Maybe "Mathematics."
hmm i do have some of his stuff on here.. i'll have to add iti do have "oh no" on the playlist... great song... just remembered talib kweliand common.. if he's from ny.. i'm not sure
hmm i do have some of his stuff on here.. i'll have to add iti do have "oh no" on the playlist... great song... just remembered talib kweliand common.. if he's from ny.. i'm not sure
"Oh No" is dope. If you like that, check out the DJ Premier remix of 7 Days by Craig David, feat. Mos Def. It's remixed like "Oh No." Pretty good.Common is from the Chi, just like Kanye. Still excellent, however.
I'm in a New York hip-hop mood as well....going to throw on some Midnight Marauders by A Tribe Called Quest...
OOOOH! Good choice. I just got my hands on that one myself last week.
Moment of Clarity is my fav song off Black album. I think Eminem produced and did the beat for that song too.
Moment of Clarity is my fav song off Black album. I think Eminem produced and did the beat for that song too.
That he did. I did not know that.When I mentioned the song that he drops all his other album titles in, that's the song I meant, not Threat.