• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

immortal technique- revolutionary vol. 2i usually dont listen to a lot of political stuff, especially hip hop, but this guy actually manages to come off half intelligent and still musical.
yea hes pretty good"and O'rielly you think you a patriot? you aint nothin but a mother****in racist bitch"edit: eh, that quote doesnt work very well but i dont feel like getting by the censors for all those.
immortal technique- revolutionary vol. 2i usually dont listen to a lot of political stuff, especially hip hop, but this guy actually manages to come off half intelligent and still musical.
Never heard of it...I'll check it out
We haven't progressed in a year.
except that the other thread was mostly a bunch of people who dont post anymore and had horrible taste in music.and i just noticed there is a typo in the title of this thread
LOL. I just noticed that typo too. I know they aren't the same thread. I was just looking for a thread to bump that was exactly a year ago so a lot of people would think it was started today, and I came across that one. I thought it was funny.
Yes, I enjoy it too.
I think it's one of the best pop/rock albums to come out in years. I think I like it more than most, but the hooks are great, and every single song is just so tightly composed/played/produced whatever. Just an exceptionally solid album. WangPS- Broken Social Scene- Feel Good LostBuilt to Spill- Keep it like a SecretClap Your Hands Say YeahNeutral Milk Hotel- On Avery IslandPavement- Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
On my playlist right now:Panic! at the DiscoIdiot PilotMatasyahuMotion City SoundtrackAvenged Sevenfold
Hey, are you good friends with my 13 year old sister?
If your 13 year old sister has that taste in music, minus Avenged Sevenfold, I'd be interested. Just serious.
She's available as far as I know.But seriously, Panic! At the Disco is god awful.

And,Broken Social Scene- You Forgot It In PeopleOn a side note, today in school, some kid who wishes he was an indie hipster called me gay for liking Belle and Sebastian.

And,Broken Social Scene- You Forgot It In PeopleOn a side note, today in school, some kid who wishes he was an indie hipster called me gay for liking Belle and Sebastian.
hey, have you decided where you're going to college yet? you were considering illinois, right?
We haven't progressed in a year.
except that the other thread was mostly a bunch of people who dont post anymore and had horrible taste in music.and i just noticed there is a typo in the title of this thread
LOL. I just noticed that typo too. I know they aren't the same thread. I was just looking for a thread to bump that was exactly a year ago so a lot of people would think it was started today, and I came across that one. I thought it was funny.
well teenight fell for it, so mission acomplished.
hey, have you decided where you're going to college yet? you were considering illinois, right?
Yea, that was my number one by far, but Indiana has given me some pretty cool offers, so it's not for sure.