• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

thanks for the link. will probably buy it just because you post on FCP and it sounds pretty goodbtw, do you get money for it? what was the deal with your record label? 8%-13% of all album sales? you dont have to answer if you dont want to give that info. outteneight

no, i won't see any money from it because i have no publishing rights on the album (since i didn't play on it or write any of the songs). chris released it on his own label (lucid) so he gets to keep most of the profits...

it's odd that there's so little record of me actually being a member of this band, but i assure you i am not the kind of person who spends his time constructing elaborate lies to tell on the internet.i'll try to dig up a picture or two just so you don't think i'm full of b.s.

i listen to indie 80% of the time.  so just because i listen to some emo, you ask me to stop posting here? what a jopke, you are!.seriously kdwag, get over it already, i know our little "fight" got you riled up. i tilted you.
uh, nope, not really. Do u really think I care about u, if anyone had put down that they liked emo, I would've said something, it just happened to be you. Our little "fight" doesn't change my thinking that emo sucks and that I have to question the validity of anyone's opinion of music who says that they listen to emo and like it. get over yourself dude, if you really think that I go out of my way to care about you, then you are very very wrong
The bolded portions have inspired me.  I haven't spun any Can in a long time.  For some reason, I only have a few Can songs on my computer, but I've got at least 2 CDs floating around somewhere.  I'm'a get on that and Can it up later.And I haven't listened to Sunny Day Real Estate in a while.  Good call.Also:  BigKG- Yes, you've mentioned that I rock a few times previously, and I'd just like to acknowledge that, yes, I do rock.  You're much cooler than I am, though, because your music sensibilities were in place ages before mine.  In highschool, I was like a spider trapped in a deep dirt hole, scurrying along, knowing just enough about the outside world to know I was trapped.  Every once in a while I'd get halfway up the wall, only to fall back into the darkness.  Shim-Wa
Wang and BigKG, I think you both have pretty good musical tastes.... on any music thread I look to see what you two and mk have contributed, as the 3 of you have tastes that most closely resemble mine. So thank you for giving me some ideas on new music (at least new to me) to listen to as well as revitalizing some old tastes.
mark, I still have the list that we compiled, I think that its time to finally do the poll. I figured out a way to do it so that we don't have to use the poll function
mark, I still have the list that we compiled, I think that its time to finally do the poll. I figured out a way to do it so that we don't have to use the poll function
Haha, nice, I completely forgot about that....PM me and let's figure something out. I'm not even sure that I have my copy of the list anymore, so I would really like to take a look at it again. Let's get it going....

kdawg, just let it go already.what's wrong with emo?? wait wait, what bands do you catergorize as been emo? just curious ...and no all those bands on mtv and the radio arent the emo that i listen to.please stop making yourself look like a foolteneight

Haha, nice, I completely forgot about that....PM me and let's figure something out. I'm not even sure that I have my copy of the list anymore, so I would really like to take a look at it again. Let's get it going....
PM sent

Currently taking turns in the six cd changer..1. Motion City Soundtrack -- I Am The Movie2. The Killers -- Hot Fuss3. Bread -- The Best Of Bread4. Garbage -- Self Titled5. Lou Reed -- A Lou Reed Mixtape My Ex Made6. Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers -- Long After Sundown[/url]

kdawg, just let it go already.what's wrong with emo?? wait wait, what bands do you catergorize as been emo? just curious ...and no all those bands on mtv and the radio arent the emo that i listen to.please stop making yourself look like a foolteneight
lol, I have let it go, or can't u read. who is making the fool out of themselves, you for harping on something that I don't even care about, or me being my normal musical snobish self
lol, I have let it go, or can't u read. who is making the fool out of themselves, you for harping on something that I don't even care about, or me being my normal musical snobish self
Teneight = Served.Hey, KDawg. Is that Bjork in your avatar? I've tried to figure it out for awhile now, and, I'm really just not that smart.
you obviously care if you reply. anyways, i just saw what band you like, remy zero, and they aren't that good.  drawing...served??ha-ha jopke  teneight
Look, I don't give a shit about your daily pissing contests--really. But, I really don't believe that KDawg has that much free time, or that little going on in his life that he would really go out of his way to harass you. Just sayin'.And Remy Zero are a very good band.
Hey, KDawg. Is that Bjork in your avatar? I've tried to figure it out for awhile now, and, I'm really just not that smart.
no, her name is Kate Earl. SHe's really good. I had to resize the pic, so its kinda hard to see her
you obviously care if you reply. anyways, i just saw what band you like, remy zero, and they aren't that good.
I have only replied to you in this thread and when u made your declaration that you weren't going to post for the rose bowl bet(which you ended up welching on), so tell me how that is me following you around and "not getting over our little spat". Maybe I need some explaination on that, cause I have posted in many other threads that u have posted in and not paid you any mind. Please, you are thinking way too highly of yourself, cause I have also told someone in this thread that listening to Journy is very bad, so am I now following them around? ALso, you saying that remy zero isn't good just reaffirms what I said about you not knowing much about music. You really are a clueless human being

right. just because two people disagree in music/bands alone dosent make one person greater than the other. judging someone by the music they listen to is really...well, ignorant. good day drawingdead, remy zero is no longer a band. you know knowing that tells me you do know anything about themteneight

right. just because two people disagree in music/bands alone dosent make one person greater than the other.  judging someone by the music they listen to is really...well, ignorant. good day  drawingdead, remy zero is no longer a band. you know knowing that tells me you do know anything about themteneight
Italicized part; My mistake, I used, "are" instead of "were a very good band when they were still together, even though there music remains unchanged by the fact that they are no longer together.Bolded part; This might've made more sense if my Korean immigrant neighbor with no tongue had yelled it at me while he was mowing his lawn.

hmm typo. thanks for helping me out there. pretty lame when someone runs out of jopkes/flames, they have to go to typos to flame someone. now that's a new low. very very lowjust to help you out..."you not knowing that tells me you know nothing about the band"...sorry, i tend not to care much when i reply to you, kdwag or kowboykoopanyways, dont you listen to motor city soundtrack and the killers? ha-ha

hmm typo. thanks for helping me out there.  pretty lame when someone runs out of jopkes/flames, they have to go to typos to flame someone. now that's a new low. very very lowjust to help you out..."you not knowing that tells me you know nothing about the band"...sorry, i tend not to care much when i reply to you, kdwag or kowboykoop
You're right..it's too much for me to expect that if you're going to attempt to make some sort of point directed at me, that you do it clearly. Why would you be expected to have a fundamental knowledge of the English language at your age? 12 is awful young. You're right though. I know nothing about the band. I don't own Villa Elaine or the self titled album. I don't know that Cinjun is with a certain smokin' hot hottie who plays a prominent role on the Silver Screen. I didn't even see them live when they came through town and played a show at the Val Air Ballroom. Why do I even bother replying to you? Do you realize that if it wasn't for Kowboy Koop the only person you'd ever make look stupid is yourself? You're such a child. You start random flame wars with people for no good reason. You act more intelligent than you really are in hopes the people will notice and appreciate it. You make these retarded claims that have no basis (remember you telling me you were smarter than me? or maybe the one up top there that I didn't know anything about Remy Zero because I used the wrong adverb?) Jesus, man. Grow the fuck up.You're so fucking pathetic it makes me sick. Errr---wait, you're a changed man. My mistake. Hey, how's it going in the Army? Getting the warm reception you'd hoped for?
You're such a child. You start random flame wars with people for no good reason. You act more intelligent than you really are in hopes the people will notice and appreciate it. You make these retarded claims that have no basis (remember you telling me you were smarter than me? or maybe the one up top there that I didn't know anything about Remy Zero because I used the wrong adverb?)  You're so censored pathetic it makes me sick.  
If you're gonna insult someone's intellegince AND command of the English language, don't butcher the terms involved. Unless you're going for extreme- and extremely hilarious- irony.Just saying.