• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Right now on the playlist I have these albums:The Notorious BIG - The Final ChapterLudacris - Disturbin The PeaceTrick Trick - The People VSChamillionaire - The Sound of RevengeAnd then on the softer side...Jamie Foxx - UnpredictableAnthony Hamilton - Ain't Nobody Worrying

Alexisonfire
put Rise Against up there on your list.
Amen to the Alexisonfire reference.Speaking of Rise Against, what happened to them?Swing Life Away was a good tune, but I haven't heardanything since. One hit wonder??
Alexisonfire
Amen to the Alexisonfire reference.Speaking of Rise Against, what happened to them?Swing Life Away was a good tune, but I haven't heardanything since. One hit wonder??
no way, these songs are great, not as soft as swing life away though.give it all : *****blood to bleed paper wings life less frighteningblack masks & gasoline
Bjork, on the other hand, not so good, but still.....
WHAAAA?????
Sorry, just never been a big Bjork fan. I could give it another listen, but I can't ever imagine a time where I would really want to listen to a Bjork record. To each their own.
The Avalanches- Since I Left You
Are you serious? I love that band (and that song). You have quickly moved up my list of people on these forums with good music tastes....
Alexisonfire
well they have been a big underground hardcore band for a while, then swing life away blew upI recommend Like the Angels by them
Alexisonfire
well they have been a big underground hardcore band for a while, then swing life away blew upI recommend Like the Angels by them
Everchanging is also a really good track its off of the Unraveling recordIf you like Alexisonfire definitely check out Dallas Green's solo stuff (guitar non screaming vocals) really good stuff
Alexisonfire
Rise Against is good. They don't really put out a bunch of singles on the radio. They may not have any other big hits, but they're still a good band.I actually have Beck in right now.
ClaptonJeff BeckZeppelin  Some band call The Yard... something or others.Count down to music snob, with no sense of humor …3…2…
...1... They suck, you suck, I pwn.
Golf has good taste.I have been listening to these:ThriceKillswitch EngageProdigyKornAtreyu (New CD coming out in March i think should be awesome)As I Lay Dying (New CD is awesome and the video makes me want to fight someone everytime i see it)
ClaptonJeff BeckZeppelin  Some band call The Yard... something or others.Count down to music snob, with no sense of humor …3…2…
Zep rocks. Right now I'm listening to Bob Segar. I'm in a mellow mood.What did you think about Episode 1. How about that beatdown at the end, "Strike Team Was Here." Forest Witaker vs. Vic Mackey is going to be epicErik
Golf has good taste.I have been listening to these:ThriceKillswitch EngageProdigyKornAtreyu (New CD coming out in March i think should be awesome)As I Lay Dying (New CD is awesome and the video makes me want to fight someone everytime i see it)
The new atreyu cd is going to kick some serious ass. Have either of you ever listened to a dozen furies? If you like these bands you'll probably like these guys.