what music are you guys listening to?

these guys are definitely not spammers. do you see how well they are interacting and grammaring.

The new St. Vincent is more poppy than anything I've heard from her before. I don't have my finger on the pulse of how it will do commercially (I would think: better) but I really enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was so good, I took the plunge and got Electric Lady and ArchAndroid and I ****ing love them, particularly ArchAndroid.

What are your top 3 favorite songs on that album? I like Cold War, so I'm guessing that's one of your least favorites.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What are your top 3 favorite songs on that album? I like Cold War, so I'm guessing that's one of your least favorites.

I don't know why you'd think that. I like uptempo jams. I don't really even know how to rank them, tbh. I think dance or die is a great way to start the album. Come alive is probably my favorite song on it, but after that I like almost every song.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I go in phases with my music.

Right now I'm heavily into 50s, 60s, and 70's folk.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm a music lover and I don't have a favorite group or genre. My playlist can include African folk songs, Polish rap, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein and Vivaldi. I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality. I try not to show anyone my musical tastes, especially its dark sides. So when I'm asked to turn on songs on my phone at parties, I say that my battery is running low, or that I have nothing, or that I've deleted everything. I come up with excuses so that only people don't look at me like I'm crazy.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...