what music are you guys listening to?

ugh, ok maybe later but I've always thought dr john was a weirdo freak face and am not excited about it. in exchange you have to listen to both the new chromatics and the shins.
Ok but probably only the Chromatics because I kind of don't love The Shins. I've never heard Chromatics.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

I think he's doing a residency at BAM now or soon.
I heard something about that (somebody had tickets to some show), but sadly I just looked it up and it looks like it ended this past weekend. :club:
I'm really enjoying the new world's end girlfriend. it's a soundtrack to some movie, tons of sax/strings and no vocals.
Nice! I grabbed it 2 days ago, gonna give it a first-listen today. Is it glitchy? I hope it's glitchy.
I just don't understand the enthusiasm for the shins. "they're back, man!" how can you differentiate the single from everything they did previously?
just one of those things i guess. i like their sound, so if they keep doing it over and over i'm cool with that.
Just found out that Blue Scholars released an album last year. Haven't listened to it all yet, but this beat is pretty good.
this is good. guess I'll need to be getting this album.hey strat: all the beatles' stuff sounds the same.

Happy Record Store Day! There are some pretty awesome things being put out. A friend of mine is already waiting in line outside of Other Music in Manhattan because a few of the things he wants are extremely limited. The store opens in 4 and a half hours. But they don't just open the doors and let a flood of people in - at the beginning they let 4 people in at a time, so if he's right at the front of the line (which I'm sure he is) he basically gets the run of the place until he's done shopping. Also Four Tet is DJing there this afternoon, which is awesome. The entire shop is about 100 square feet though, so I imagine they'll have speakers set up outside or something.