• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

still not sure how I feel about the new bon iver bon iver, bon iver (though that was fun). I really like most of it, but that damn saxophone... god I hate saxophones. I'm sure it'll grow on me though.

heyooooooosi been scarce in these parts but i reckon ya'll ain't missed me or nothinanyway, i wanted to share some junk i've been working on. got the band back together etc and are playing shows and recording and stuffnew song, up in flames to dl here: http://www.mediafire.com/?cqg7m1cx1nanri5you can also stream it and other songs whilst laughing at how ghey i look via our page on the fbhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/William-Fill...141701299231766brvy discovered all of this on his own and "liked" us, which i appreciate. ty kind sir.
I "liked" it and I also actually like it. Oh, coincidence! I just figured out that my girlfriend's mother found my old iPod about a year and a half ago and just this weekend, she asked me who William Fillmore was. Apparently, she's been regularly listening to the 3 or 4 songs of yours I had on there for over a year.
hey dudes, i put my band's new single up on whatif those of you who are members could dl and seed that i'd love you foreverharts
I feel bad stealing it.
hey dudes, i put my band's new single up on whatif those of you who are members could dl and seed that i'd love you foreverharts
You're #12 on the top torrents of the day! Looks like you've got about 8 hours to crack the magical top 10.
that william fillmore is some kind of something.
so's your custom member title you fucking hoopster. just get your kurt rambis jersey and rec specs already.
I "liked" it and I also actually like it. Oh, coincidence! I just figured out that my girlfriend's mother found my old iPod about a year and a half ago and just this weekend, she asked me who William Fillmore was. Apparently, she's been regularly listening to the 3 or 4 songs of yours I had on there for over a year.
huh. we make momrock. is that bad? i think that's bad.
You're #12 on the top torrents of the day! Looks like you've got about 8 hours to crack the magical top 10.
wheeeeeeeeeee

Apparently I missed that Destroyer released a new album this year. I'm listening to it now, and it is really fantastic.

Apparently I missed that Destroyer released a new album this year. I'm listening to it now, and it is really fantastic.
Ah, fiddlesticks, I was meaning to get that. Thanks for the reminder. I'm off to get it now.Yorke, away!

oh snap! Girls coming out with a new album in september. gosh I love them.also: never listened to this Destroyer you speak of but I will be shortly so you DAMNED WELL BETTER BE RIGHT.

i liked this destroyer album more than some of his other recent stuff.something we never really talked about in here (unless i just missed it, which is entirely possible) that maybe needs to be addressed:i always wanted to sort of hate that baths guy because of his gibbard-ish voice and lyrical sensibility, but i think i'm at a place where i can come to grips with the fact that i really like cerulean. turns out he's like ben gibbard with infinitely better taste. or ben gibbard not trapped in 1998. and with merrill garbus sort of blowing up now i think baths' influence on her is understated, and by that i mean no one talks about it at all. i feel like this new tune-yards owes a lot to cerulean. or maybe i'm wrong and they both just love bjork and ended up in sort of the same place with it.