• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

mk-ing it up again.Your New Asthetic - Jimmy Eat WorldHypnotize - BiggieLet It Die - Foo FightersStare At The Sun - ThriceDo It Again (Put Ya Hands Up) - Jay-ZGettin' Up - Q-TipDeath Of A Disco Dancer - The SmithsWhat Is He Thinking - The StreetsOf Moons, Birds & Monsters - MGMTBest Friend - PharrellSweetness - Jimmy Eat WorldHostile Gospel pt. 2 - Talib KweliBlo - The PerceptionistsHip-Hop - Dead PrezClementine's Loop - Jon Brion & Michael Penn (Hard Eight score)Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili PeppersMr. Mistake (Bested by the Whisper Chasm) - BusdriverYou Know I Couldn't Last (live) - MorrisseyFuck With Dre Day - Dr. DreBabylet'shaveababybeforebushdosomethingcrazy - The CoupMuch more hip hop heavy than yesterday.

Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers
I'm glad there's someone on here that doesn't think the chili peppers are lame or whatever. fuck, I love 'em. stadium arcadium is one of my certified summer albums.
butthurtkelly clarkson can actually singavril is canadian
oh, you care about the music. I judge female vocalists strictly on the scale of how much I want to provide them with cunnilingus.
I'm glad there's someone on here that doesn't think the chili peppers are lame or whatever. ****, I love 'em. stadium arcadium is one of my certified summer albums. oh, you care about the music. I judge female vocalists strictly on the scale of how much I want to provide them with cunnilingus.
the chili peppers since 1991: just stop already?re pop female vocalists who have music written for them: let's not kid ourselves. it's the 'music' i care about. since u been gone is just a well written and executed pop song. whatever it is that avril lavigne is supposed to be doing ("i'm 'punk' but my songs are the most saccharine pop garbage imaginable"), yeah, i don't get it. also, i don't want to provide col. angus to either.
the chili peppers since 1991: just stop already?re pop female vocalists who have music written for them: let's not kid ourselves. it's the 'music' i care about. since u been gone is just a well written and executed pop song. whatever it is that avril lavigne is supposed to be doing ("i'm 'punk' but my songs are the most saccharine pop garbage imaginable"), yeah, i don't get it. also, i don't want to provide col. angus to either.
I DISAGREE WITH THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF BOTH OF YOUR ARGUMENTS (mainly just the "not performing cunnilingus on them" for the second part. that is just ridiculous.)

if you watched american idol last night (and i know all you wmayglters are rabid idol fans) you'd know that kelly clarkson has packed on the LBs in a big way. probably not a good idea to let her return the lickety-split favour, she might succumb to her hunger.

if you watched american idol last night (and i know all you wmayglters are rabid idol fans) you'd know that kelly clarkson has packed on the LBs in a big way. probably not a good idea to let her return the lickety-split favour, she might succumb to her hunger.
She did mention that she was single though.
kelly clarkson is a talentless hack, just like every other douchebag american idol contestant.
i like people who make sweeping declarations regarding others' talent levels despite having absolutely no fucking clue about what actually constitutes talent.edit: in my opinion the phrase 'talentless hack' should be levied on ONLY one person in this universe, and that person is george will.
i like people who make sweeping declarations regarding others' talent levels despite having absolutely no fucking clue about what actually constitutes talent.edit: in my opinion the phrase 'talentless hack' should be levied on ONLY one person in this universe, and that person is george will.
oh my, what about mr "hi!"?
i like people who make sweeping declarations regarding others' talent levels despite having absolutely no fucking clue about what actually constitutes talent.
i just hate that show so damn much. i'm willing to hyperbolize.

Ghostface Killah - The Big Doe RehabI also just 'discovered' Liquid Swords by Gza (gimme a break, I grew up in Boston!). Moral of the story: it's fucking genius (GETITGETIT?). Seriously, it's amazing.Oh also Fishscale and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.

Asher RothThis is his first single..he has better songs but this is obv radio play.

I just moved to LA and he is coming in 3 weeks anyone that likes him that wants to go let me know.Key Club -April 5th
butthurtkelly clarkson can actually singavril is canadian
I don't know if there is another active voice in pop right now better than Kelly Clarkson. Not just saying this because of my obvious bias, but I honestly believe it.
It's weird, because she looks fine in her new video and interviews I've seen with her around that time, I guess a lot can change with the stress of releasing a new album?Still don't care. I'd marry her on the spot.
kelly clarkson is a talentless hack, just like every other douchebag american idol contestant.
Agreed. Again, not just because of my blatant Clarkson bias. I understand why people don't like the show, I barely even follow it anymore. But to say that the people on it have no talent just doesn't make sense. Yes, there's some luck as well as factors other than singing that are involved in making it deep in the contest, but the underlying discriminant is always the singing. Unless you think it doesn't take talent to sing a variety of different genres on a schedule that is often and extended enough to blow out most people's voices completely, knowing the entire time that you're being watched and judged every second and every note, then SA21's statement just makes no sense.That being said- Clarkson's new album is a pop masterpiece. Seriously.