what music are you guys listening to?

Anyways, what I came here to say, I listened to it again, and again, and again, and... I'm hooked.
awesome.loefah is really sweet too if you want to check out more dubstep.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Try as I may, I still can't get into Modest Mouse. I don't get it; they seem -- bland, to me.But, one song is stuck in my head: Perfect Disguise. That song is awesome, and keeps playing, over and over.

Try as I may, I still can't get into Modest Mouse. I don't get it; they seem -- bland, to me.But, one song is stuck in my head: Perfect Disguise. That song is awesome, and keeps playing, over and over.
Listen to the song "Heart Cooks Brain." I've never had a song stick in my head more than that one
i've never gotten what people like about them either. they're #1 or 2 my list of 'meh' bands.

Godspeed You! Black Emporer - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To HeavenIf you haven't heard this album before, you owe it to yourself to listen to it in its entirety(sp?).

Godspeed You! Black Emporer - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To HeavenIf you haven't heard this album before, you owe it to yourself to listen to it in its entirety(sp?).
yea sleep is like an epic musical journey

White Rabbits- Fort NightlyI'm a pitchfork drone, so I downloaded the newest CD that got above an 8.0 from them. The first track is really really good, but that's all I've really listened to.

White Rabbits- Fort NightlyI'm a pitchfork drone, so I downloaded the newest CD that got above an 8.0 from them. The first track is really really good, but that's all I've really listened to.
The rest of the album is just as good.

Yeah, I'm listening again, Wang, I adore this album. The piano is so old rock'n'roll... almost boogie-woogie, in parts. That's really what I loved to play as a piano player, but it's cool to hear it influencing something that doesn't sound antiquated. This is maybe my second favorite record, this year.

R. Kelly's "Real Talk" is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. It equals, and at times surpasses, Trapped In The Closet.On a real note, I've been listening to a lot of Mr. Lif, The Coup and Immortal Technique lately. Fight the power.Also, still listening to Sufjan Stevens a lot. I'm finding that Michigan is my go-to "driving home late at night" album.And Hot Chip's "The Warning".I think that's everything. Real talk.

Oh... Anyone listen to Joe Purdy? A buddy of mine introduced me to the song "Wash Away" and I think it's pretty fantastic. I'm thinking about getting more of his stuff.

Yeah, I'm listening again, Wang, I adore this album. The piano is so old rock'n'roll... almost boogie-woogie, in parts. That's really what I loved to play as a piano player, but it's cool to hear it influencing something that doesn't sound antiquated. This is maybe my second favorite record, this year.
I also like it alot. It's actually been very good car music for me.
R. Kelly's "Real Talk" is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. It equals, and at times surpasses, Trapped In The Closet.On a real note, I've been listening to a lot of Mr. Lif, The Coup and Immortal Technique lately. Fight the power.Also, still listening to Sufjan Stevens a lot. I'm finding that Michigan is my go-to "driving home late at night" album.And Hot Chip's "The Warning".I think that's everything. Real talk.
I always listen to this album late at night in the car. I grew up right near Flint, so I have all sorts of pictures in my head for most of the songs.Wang
The Field- From Here We Go Sublime
Still? Didn't Pitchfork tell you to listen to that months ago? (First Google hit was the Pitchfork review, from March) Is it something I might dig, or can I safely skip it?
Still? Didn't Pitchfork tell you to listen to that months ago? (First Google hit was the Pitchfork review, from March) Is it something I might dig, or can I safely skip it?
Yeah, this is probably a skipperoo for you. It's pretty much just straight Dance/Techno/IDM/whatever it's called these days.Have you listened to The Wrens yet? If not, I am 99% sure "Meadowlands" is right in your happy zone. I started listening to Menomena's second effort "Friend and Foe," and I like it quite a bit. It's a little different, and I don't think it's as good as "I am the fun blame monster," but still quite good.Wang

Stevie Wonder My cherrie Amor... I'm listen to the live 365 motown radio station.. god I love motown.. I don't think there's a genre of music, that I can listen to on the radio, that I like as universally as motown. Most other styles, there is so much crap, I can't stand to listen to it.. but I love motown purely and almost completely.. it's so rare that I'm like " god, I hate this song, I'm changing the channel"

Robert Russell Bennett - Suite of Old American Dances

The Grey album.I don't really like Jay-Z, as a rule, but this is really awesome. Wow. Danger Mouse has to be towards the top of my producer list, betwixt this and and Dangerdoom (man, hip-hop is as confusing as ****).