what music are you guys listening to?

once i got super drunk with deerhoof
Already this is the greatest story ever. I feel like they'd be cool people in real life, though I'm not sure why.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Just put in Neon Bible for the first time. I hope I like it.
I'm liking it more and more. I really wasn't sold at first. But when I finally arranged it in album form, I liked it more. It's not nearly as good as Funeral, but that was one of the best albums of the last few years in my eyes. But still good.Wang
Deerhoof is sooooo good.Lately I've just been listening to swedish bands. Sweden is just basically better than everyone else at music.The KnifeJose GonzalezI'm From BarcelonaRefused
OPETH

Haven't been on this thread in a while, so will have to get caught up....anyone listened to Jamie Lidell? Just got the newest CD after that darn song from the Target ad has been stuck in my head for the last couple days. Not too shabby on first listen.

Oh, also listened to Emergency on Planet Earth, Jamiroquai's first album, for the first time in a while today. Great album.

i dont think the average music fan of today really has an understanding of the clash. i mean espically kids that are into rock music. i may be generalizing a bit, but i really doubt they get it. shrug, what do i know..
The average music fan doesn't know anything about good music, period, let alone bands like The Clash. Music critics love them. London Calling is on most critics top all-time albums lists, and with good reason. "Train in Vain" is one my favorite songs ever recorded - I realize it was their most pop-like single, but man it gets stuck in my head every time I listen to it. Rolling Stone has London Calling as the 8th best album ever recorded. Sure, they don't get enough credit for laying the foundation for other bands, and neither do The Pixies or lots of other great bands out there, but unfortunately that's just the way it goes....
wow...were u tied down and forced to listen ? if not....then wow...
lolI've heard a couple of his songs on the radio before, but my buddy of mine just burned the CD for me. I like a few of the songs on there.