what music are you guys listening to?

two albums gettin' spins non-stop: tv on the radio - return to cookie mountain junior boys - so this is goodbye
Me too. Plus "I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass" by Yo La Tengo.But I'm convinced "In the Morning" is one of the best singles I've heard in a while. Wang
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Owen Cat Powerfor all you lovers of singer/songwriters.
man, i'm not the biggest chan fan, but there's something about her that i find so so so sexy. i'm kind of obsessed with her, but i don't dig the music that much. weird.

RAMMSTEIN!!!!!!seriously big fan for years, i remember watching them live at the big day out in 98 or 96 i cant remember which one where till came out on fire and sang the entire song WHILE ON FIRE!!!!!also i speak german which is cool since i can actually listen to the lyrics as well as the music.rosenrot is awsome : http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...amp;q=rammsteinalso buck dich is sweet: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...amp;q=rammsteinand of course amerika: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...amp;q=rammsteinwarning buck dich video has slight porographic themes

Haven't really been listening to anything new as of late, if any of you have any good suggestions I'm all ears.I realized that I haven't listened to Modest Mouse in almost 5 months, that's a shame. Therefore, The Moon and Antarctica and The Lonesome Crowded West are being played nonstop.

latelyblonde redheadblood brothersexplosions in the skyof montrealgirl talkkind of like spitting (a little emo, but excellent lyrics if youve never heard him)beckmobb deepcommon
Heard a decent amount about them, is it worth the listen?

Nas - Illmaticnas%20illmatic%20album%20cover%20pic.jpgHe can't ever top this s_hit every single song on the album is sick.Anybody hear the Nas and Jay-Z song on Jay-Z's upcoming album? I heard it on Sirius and it sounds pretty lame. Also them rapping together is lame, kind of a sellout move in my opinion.

Haven't really been listening to anything new as of late, if any of you have any good suggestions I'm all ears.I realized that I haven't listened to Modest Mouse in almost 5 months, that's a shame. Therefore, The Moon and Antarctica and The Lonesome Crowded West are being played nonstop.
My two favorite Modest Mouse discs. Good call.Interestingly, though, my favorite Modest Mouse SONG is Bukowski, which is from Good News For People Who Love Bad News.I live 5 minutes from where Isaac Brock, Eric Judy, and Jeremiah Green went to high school.Lately, I've been listening to Midlake's "The Trials of Van Occupanter" and some various hip hop (Kanye West, Blue Scholars, some others).I'm very much looking forward to hearing the new Brand New, new Jay-Z, and new Incubus records.
Gap thing killed it for me. If he hadn't included "Gap" in the rhyme...or even if he hadn't said "peace, love and Gap" I could've let it slide.
serious. I'm all for someone making money, but it still sucks to see someone so talented do something so awful. it's only worse for me because of the degree of my loathing for the gaplistenin' to the postal service
latelyblonde redheadblood brothersexplosions in the skyof montrealgirl talkkind of like spitting (a little emo, but excellent lyrics if youve never heard him)beckmobb deepcommon
I'm listening to The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place as we speak. you, sir, have good taste. and after I get done with Explosions in the Sky I'm giong to listen to Two Gallants and Death From Above 1979