what music are you guys listening to?

If the world were perfect, I'd be like 1:250 to get laid here. Sadly, I'm going to hope she recognizes {nice dream} from that time she got all stoned her junior year of highschool.I'm also thinking about tossing in a little Johnny Cash. I think girls might appreciate guys who appreciate Johnny Cash. I have no basis for this, apart from my very very short friend getting a respectable amount of *** he attributes directly to his Johnny Cash fanhood.Wang
pssssshhhhh.....Just throw on a Blood Brothers cd, and if she doesn't leave after one song, you've got a keeper.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

I saw TV on the Radio live in concert the other night. They put on a pretty amazing show. Their music translates very well to a live act and the have a huge amount of stage energy. If anyone gets a chance to see them, I'd recommend it.

pssssshhhhh.....Just throw on a Blood Brothers cd, and if she doesn't leave after one song, you've got a keeper.
We listed to Michigan on the radio before we got to the Tigers game at the bar. Bob Seger sang God Bless America.Wang's Date: "Hey, that's the guy... that's the guy who did that song Metallica covered, right?"Wang: "Bob Seger? You mean, 'Turn the Page?'"Date: "Yeah, yeah. On that Garage, Inc. double disc, with all the covers. Misfits cover, too, right?"Wang: "I can't respond right now, because my tongue is lolling out of my head and my eyes have been replaced by cartoon stars."Date: "What?"Wang: "Oh, nothing. Nothing. Did I tell you about the time I actually got backstage at a Metallica concert...?"Score score score.Wang
We listed to Michigan on the radio before we got to the Tigers game at the bar. Bob Seger sang God Bless America.Wang's Date: "Hey, that's the guy... that's the guy who did that song Metallica covered, right?"Wang: "Bob Seger? You mean, 'Turn the Page?'"Date: "Yeah, yeah. On that Garage, Inc. double disc, with all the covers. Misfits cover, too, right?"Wang: "I can't respond right now, because my tongue is lolling out of my head and my eyes have been replaced by cartoon stars."Date: "What?"Wang: "Oh, nothing. Nothing. Did I tell you about the time I actually got backstage at a Metallica concert...?"Score score score.Wang
Does this girl have a Myspace? I ask for six or seven different reasons.
Cursive - The Ugly OrganI recommend this album to anybody that enjoys good music.
This seems to be the attitude of a lot of this band's fanbase. For the record, I disagree. Nothing special at all. Just kind of blends in with the furniture.As for me right now.. Dredg - Catch without Arms

that's interesting, I haven't met a whole lot of people who were into underground/indie music that didn't like, or at least appreciate, Cursive. I love Tim Kasher and all his projects.

Get yourself togetherLet the light pour inPour yourself a hot bath, pour yourself a drinkNothing's gonna happen without a warningDown is the new UpWhat is up, buttercupDown is the new Up, is the new UpYour services are not requiredYour future's bleak, you're so last weekLadies and gentlemen, without a safety netI shall now perform an Orwellian flip-flopI shall now amputate, I shall now contortBecause Down is the new UpWhat if I just flip-flopped?Down is the new Up, is the new UpCaught on Candid CameraThe chink in your armorTopsy turvy town, topsy turvy townShake your pockets outPass it on, pass it downTopsy turvy town, topsy turvy town

Yeah.The new Decemberists album is sort of the Bee's Knees.
I just got the album, and it is indeed the bee's knees.And I don't know if it's possible to fall in love with a woman based solely on her voice, but I've fallen in love with the woman singing on track 3, based solely on her voice.