what music are you guys listening to?

Sister Christian, oh the time has comeAnd you know that you're the only one to say, OKWhere you goin', what you looking forYou know those boys don't want to play no more with youIt's trueYou're......MOTORIN'!

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

put Rise Against up there on your list.Amen to the Alexisonfire reference.Speaking of Rise Against, what happened to them?Swing Life Away was a good tune, but I haven't heardanything since. One hit wonder??well they have been a big underground hardcore band for a while, then swing life away blew upI recommend Like the Angels by themRise Against is good. They don't really put out a bunch of singles on the radio. They may not have any other big hits, but they're still a good band.I actually have Beck in right now.
been following Rise Against since 2001.... I actually attended there first ever gig which was in Toronto opening for AFI.....IMO there first 2 albums........The Unraveling and and Revolutions per minute are the best.........latest 2 albums are sub-par :club:

AC/DCGuns 'n' Rosesnirvana sublimeInsane Clown Posse50 CentEminemBob marleyJournyMy Chemical RomanceRise Againstthats what im listening to, a lot of Punk, Oldskool Rock, some Rap, and regae-ish stuff like marley and sublime, Sublime is by far my fav tho

Eh, I've taken some time off out of Off Topic, but I return today. Havent read through most of the pages, but here.Just discovered a band "She Wants Revenge." I gather they have only one album, but I've heard two tracks: "Out of Control" and "Tear You Apart".Good dance/trance music, with some pretty decent lyrics.Also, was listenin to Ethel on XM the other day and heard Superdrag. Im sure they've been around for awhile, but the song I heard was "Sucked Out." Interesting how the lead singer his the different octaves in the chorus.Other songs I've heard recently that Ive instantly recorded cuz I like so much:"Le Disko," by Shiny Toy Guns;"Bohemian Like You," by The Dandy Warhols;"Run," by Snow Patrol; and"Welcome to the Black Parade," by My Chemical Romance.

I just downloaded a lot of Prince Paul. Anyone a fan?
I believe he worked with Dan The Automator doing Handsome Boy Modeling School, which I'm a massive fan of.

Remember the song Torn by Natalie Imbruglia? Well, I remember once on Howard Stern that the original songwriter was on his show. Anyway, the song writer is Anne Preven from Ednaswap. I have the song on my myspace page right now... I probably will change it out in a couple of days. After remembering the song and hearing the original, I want to explore more of her work. It is very good and not poppy like the Natalie Imbruglia version.

Slightly too gay for me. I just can't do it. I respect his music, but the pure unadulterated homosexuality of "fabulous muscles" just kinda ruined it for me.Wang
hahaMy favorite thing to do when I'm hanging out with new people, is to let everyone get comfortable, chatting it up and whatnot, then throw on "fabulous muscles" and watch how fast everyone gets really akward after the line "cremate me after you cum on my lips"seriously, it's the funniest thing ever.
hahaMy favorite thing to do when I'm hanging out with new people, is to let everyone get comfortable, chatting it up and whatnot, then throw on "fabulous muscles" and watch how fast everyone gets really akward after the line "cremate me after you cum on my lips"seriously, it's the funniest thing ever.
No, that happened to me once, on accident. I was on a double date, and I had that on a CD in my car. I wasn't really paying attention, because I was chatting up my date in the front seat. But the people in the back heard it, and kinda flipped out.I did not get laid that night.Wang
No, that happened to me once, on accident. I was on a double date, and I had that on a CD in my car. I wasn't really paying attention, because I was chatting up my date in the front seat. But the people in the back heard it, and kinda flipped out.I did not get laid that night.Wang
C0ck blocker...sucks.