what music are you guys listening to?

I can't get past the first two songs...I love them.
I love the whole thing, the first song being my favorite, but I like his "worst" albums more than most of his "good" ones, I'm just wondering how people who aren't that wacky for him feel about it.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

I love the whole thing, the first song being my favorite, but I like his "worst" albums more than most of his "good" ones, I'm just wondering how people who aren't that wacky for him feel about it.
Does he say Alicia Keys in that first song?
That band is so great. I'm sure you weren't disappointed.
You assume correctly. Loved it. They're opening for Clap Your Hands Say Yeah here soon...I'll probably be going.

Robert Johnson, Howlin' Wolf, T-Bone Walker, Bessie Smith, B.B. King, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Kokomo Arnold, Arthur Crudup, to name a few.

Robert Johnson, Howlin' Wolf, T-Bone Walker, Bessie Smith, B.B. King, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Kokomo Arnold, Arthur Crudup, to name a few.
I assumed Johnson, but T-Bone I didn't. One of my favorites, and he doesn't get enough respect.
I assumed Johnson, but T-Bone I didn't. One of my favorites, and he doesn't get enough respect.
Yea, it's a sweet class, it has exposed me to a lot of music I never would have listened to before.