what music are you guys listening to?

Does anyone listen to the band:TV on the Radio?Their new album comes out today (I think, I've had a it for a few months). You guys should pick it up. It's called, "Return to Cookie Mountain."To quote Dutch, it "rocks so much vag."
It does indeed, rock vag.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Does anyone listen to the band:TV on the Radio?Their new album comes out today (I think, I've had a it for a few months). You guys should pick it up. It's called, "Return to Cookie Mountain."To quote Dutch, it "rocks so much vag."
I DO I DO!Yeah, they kick ass.
Is this an official recommendation? Also, I appreciate the quote.
Is this an official recommendation?
Uh, sure, I guess. I don't like recommending too much because I feel bed when people don't like it. If you're interested, download the song:Wolf Like Me,by TV on the Radio.It's an amazing song from their new album and does a pretty good job of summarizing what the band's all about.

I'm taking a step back from all this new music (very little is sweeter than having dozens of records you love, but haven't really listened to yet), and throwing back to some jazz. Tonight is Ornette Coleman and Miles (Bitches Brew). Oscar Peterson later.

Awesome. Which one should I check out next?
If you're looking for more Flaming Lips, Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots is a good one. That's one of my go-to "pick me up" records. I find it impossible to be upset while listening to it.
sadly The Flaming Lips really havent made anything close to that album, in my opinion of course. but like lvpro said Yoshimi is pretty good
I hope you're wrong. Man, I love that album, it's so unlike anything else I've heard.You're batting 1000 so far, pick another album for me, please.
Yes. Check out Mr. Lif's I Phantom next.And if you haven't already, go with Blackalicious after that.
MK, you have awesome taste in hip-hop (rap? some tell me what the hell is the difference).

Dutch, I put my IPod on shuffle, and it landed on "Echos Myron" by Guided By Voices from their album Bee Thousand. So download that, BeeThousand by Guided By Voices. It's amazing, do it.

Canibus - Rip the JackerDirty u download anything I recommended?
Jedi Mind Tricks was really cool. I've been swamped with a lot of stuff, so don't be pissed if I don't get to something for a few days.
Jedi Mind Tricks was really cool. I've been swamped with a lot of stuff, so don't be pissed if I don't get to something for a few days.
Also, I'm going to listen to The Flaming Lips a lot this week, because they are awesomely sweet and awesome.
no worries just like to hear what people think.that canibus album is good too btw. all tracks good except 9 and 10 (out of 11)

Also, Dutch, other good hip-hop would basically be anything associated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Any of their group stuff, and a lot of the solo stuff (especially Ghostface). Download as much as you can, it rocks.

Also, Dutch, other good hip-hop would basically be anything associated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Any of their group stuff, and a lot of the solo stuff (especially Ghostface). Download as much as you can, it rocks.
I just saw this. I'll check out some Ghostface.I'm listening to a lot Kool Keith right now.