what music are you guys listening to?

Very cool, Dutch. As you listen to it more, new songs that you maybe didn't love as much will become your favorite song on the album and you'll hear more things. It only gets better with time.If you thought getting into OK Computer was a challenge, wait until you start Kid A and Amnesiac!!
Or you could be like me and love it at first listen.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Is it just me or is Jurassic 5 absurdly awesome?In bigger news, the new Audioslave is out today. I haven't had a chance to pick it up, and I'd like to actually buy a new album for one. I'll see if I can get away for a few minutes later. The sad thing is that the only thing that kept me buying CDs years ago was that stealing was a bigger hassle than buying them. Now that I can afford them, getting to the store is too much of a hassle.

Audioslave - Revealations.
I don't get the appeal of Audioslave. Rage Against The Machine was a great great band, and all the musicians in audioslave are great at their respective instruments including singing, but as a band it's basically just Rage lite, with less songwriting skills and less talent.
It took a while, and I thought I was a retard or something, but I now LOVE OK Computer. I've been listening all day.New Audioslave is out tuesday. That should be sweet.
it might take a while longer, but soon you'll hate audioslave.
it might take a while longer, but soon you'll hate audioslave.
Revealations is better than Out of Exile.

I'm still listening to J-5. Greatest rap group ever. So awesome.I'm slipping in the occasional Shins song. God, I'm turning into everything I've always hated. All I need is a messenger bag with a "Kerry in '04" button on the strap, and some annoying, vague political views. I even think I like The Postal Service.

I'm still listening to J-5. Greatest rap group ever. So awesome.I'm slipping in the occasional Shins song. God, I'm turning into everything I've always hated. All I need is a messenger bag with a "Kerry in '04" button on the strap, and some annoying, vague political views. I even think I like The Postal Service.
An Indie Hipster?With that music, you're not even close.
An Indie Hipster?With that music, you're not even close.
Seriously, indie hipsters are totally over The Shins and Postal Service by now.I've listened to nothing in my car but Her Majesty, The Decemberists by The Decemberists for the last week and a half.

If timing is the issue, I'm overjoyed. I like this music, and I don't want that image. I mostly listen to music because I like it, even if other people have already heard it.I can see where that kind of thing comes from, though, as I myself behave that way regarding books.

the first time i have ever heard Broken Social Scene was when i saw them live. recently i finally got some of their albums, and they are great. listening to You Forgot It In People right now.
Great album.

Typical Cats

I don't get the appeal of Audioslave. Rage Against The Machine was a great great band, and all the musicians in audioslave are great at their respective instruments including singing, but as a band it's basically just Rage lite, with less songwriting skills and less talent.
I dunno it's just good rock at least I think. Havent heard the new album though. To those who have, any good?
I just got into them. It's downloading right now, but I find that pretty hard to believe.
I like Feedback, but to me, Quality Control kills it. They're both better than Power In Numbers, but there's a few good tracks on Power In Numbers too.
I've been listening to a lot of Rise Against lately. Also for some reason I can't stop listening to this song by this Turkish band called manGa. It is on the FIFA soundtrack and now its on my iPod.
I've heard The Sufferer and the Witness is amazing. Any truth to that?