• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Have you tried Sigur Ros yet?
I listened to Takk, but it wasn't the right place and time. I think it's something that should be listened to lying down with headphones on.
I listened to Takk, but it wasn't the right place and time. I think it's something that should be listened to lying down with headphones on.
Please don't give up.Listening to my "good songs" playlist, and was reminded of how amazing "The Edges of Twilight" by The Tea Party is. I'm not sure how big they made it in the states, but to you americans (or anyone really..) who may not have heard this album, I implore you to listen.Also, after listening to my list, it is not immediately clear to me why "Penny and Me" by Hanson has not been recognized for its pure awesomeness. You may think I'm joking. You'd be mistaken.
Please don't give up.Listening to my "good songs" playlist, and was reminded of how amazing "The Edges of Twilight" by The Tea Party is. I'm not sure how big they made it in the states, but to you americans (or anyone really..) who may not have heard this album, I implore you to listen.
that Tea Party stuff sounds pretty cool. not sure how much i like the singers voice yet though.

I'm not a fan of The Tea Party. The Messenger is about the only song of theirs that I like. FYI, they started out as a Doors cover band.

This thread was too long to read, so I just thought I'd throw in .02:Roisin MurphyM.I.A.Regina Spektoranything Electroand, of course, Kelly