weekend at daniel's info

well guys as you know i won my seat but i really dont know any of the other 7 guys so i couldnt really pm them so i hope they see this.i got the email about the trip today and it said you could take 500 if you didnt go on the trip. and if you didnt go it would be extended to the guy who finished 5th. well my question is does everyone who finished in the top four plan on going.i am going and was just curious what the others planned on doing.crocd99

well guys as you know i won my seat but i really dont know any of the other 7 guys so i couldnt really pm them so i hope they see this.i got the email about the trip today and it said you could take 500 if you didnt go on the trip. and if you didnt go it would be extended to the guy who finished 5th. well my question is does everyone who finished in the top four plan on going.i am going and was just curious what the others planned on doing.crocd99
i think your just trying to make me jealous lol
well guys as you know i won my seat but i really dont know any of the other 7 guys so i couldnt really pm them so i hope they see this.i got the email about the trip today and it said you could take 500 if you didnt go on the trip. and if you didnt go it would be extended to the guy who finished 5th. well my question is does everyone who finished in the top four plan on going.
I just won $14.2 million in the lottery and I'm not sure if I can spend all of this money. Any suggestions?
So since I finished 6th does that mean if 3 people don't go then.......... I'm just wishful thinking I guess I hope everyone that goes has a blast!
only need 2.
There were 2 separate tournaments so I figured 5th in one and 5th in the other were ahead of me
well guys as you know i won my seat but i really dont know any of the other 7 guys so i couldnt really pm them so i hope they see this.i got the email about the trip today and it said you could take 500 if you didnt go on the trip. and if you didnt go it would be extended to the guy who finished 5th. well my question is does everyone who finished in the top four plan on going.
I just won $14.2 million in the lottery and I'm not sure if I can spend all of this money. Any suggestions?
you could just give me some if you would like. i have a lot of student loans i could pay off.
So since I finished 6th does that mean if 3 people don't go then.......... I'm just wishful thinking I guess I hope everyone that goes has a blast!
only need 2.
There were 2 separate tournaments so I figured 5th in one and 5th in the other were ahead of me
That's why you're the captain.
Sorry, Smokewagons...just had the need to say "How about them Mountaineers" Hear that any, at the game? :shock: :club: :twisted: Slaton for Heisman...you heard it here first 8)
well guys as you know i won my seat but i really dont know any of the other 7 guys so i couldnt really pm them so i hope they see this.i got the email about the trip today and it said you could take 500 if you didnt go on the trip.  and if you didnt go it would be extended to the guy who finished 5th. well my question is does everyone who finished in the top four plan on going.
I'll take $200,000 towards my new house if you don't mind. :-)
I am trying to book my flight as we speak.  It looks like I may get in at about 11:00 am if I can get squeezed onto the early flight.  When is everyone else arriving and from where?
i have class at three but will be booking my flight afterwards.i am going to try to get there late on friday like midnight or and gamble throught the night until we meet up with dn around the afternoon.i will be flying from harrisburg, pa i believe and i am going to have to leave very early on monday because i will have a class at 3 that i cant miss
So since I finished 6th does that mean if 3 people don't go then..........  I'm just wishful thinking I guess  I hope everyone that goes has a blast!
Sorry, Smokewagons...just had the need to say "How about them Mountaineers" Hear that any, at the game? :shock: :club: :twisted: Slaton for Heisman...you heard it here first 8)
[threadhijack]Yeah yeah that's cool y'all won it outright. However after going down 28-0 in the 2nd I'm just happy we made it a close game and if y'all don't go for the fake punt there in the end I think we would've pulled it out. Just a shame the ole fake punt cost us two games this year. Oh well it was a good game and congrats.[/threadhijack]
So since I finished 6th does that mean if 3 people don't go then..........  I'm just wishful thinking I guess  I hope everyone that goes has a blast!
[threadhijack]Yeah yeah that's cool y'all won it outright. However after going down 28-0 in the 2nd I'm just happy we made it a close game and if y'all don't go for the fake punt there in the end I think we would've pulled it out. Just a shame the ole fake punt cost us two games this year. Oh well it was a good game and congrats.[/threadhijack]
Yeah, thread hijack for sure, sorry. But you are right, we could not stop anything in the second half...i totally agree, if we punt we lose. How many D-I coaches make that fake punt call there?
well guys as you know i won my seat but i really dont know any of the other 7 guys so i couldnt really pm them so i hope they see this.i got the email about the trip today and it said you could take 500 if you didnt go on the trip.  and if you didnt go it would be extended to the guy who finished 5th. well my question is does everyone who finished in the top four plan on going.i am going and was just curious what the others planned on doing.crocd99